Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: It begins here

PIF moderator / owner Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default It begins here

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooZero View Post
    I actually just saw a mod that I thought looked very good. On the cell it looked like the neurilizer from Men In Black, but upon a full screen inspection it is something much closer to a light saber in look. It's the Itaste 134. I think it looks kinda neat, but it is something that I don't think I need at this point. Right now, I'll stick with the little fella, and get into this a little more.

That particular item does seem to be a little closer to not looking vulgar than most of them do. Which is good in my opinion. I don't want to try to explain that to my immature friends in the least. Thanks for the info on that. I'll have to bookmark the page so I don't lose it. I'm really looking for functionality in them at the moment, as I work in a Liquor store, and I need to be able to carry it in my pocket without it getting my pants caught on everything in sight. (cleaning up cases of busted beer is no ones good day ever.) This is my biggest complaint about the tube mods. They are just so bulky.
    I have a 134 (ok I have everything ) and it's my favorite device ever

But ......

It's about as "pocket friendly" as a Toyota
    In comparison if an ego was a Prius this things a freightliner.

Oh and it does indeed resemble a light saber

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

PV Master Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Welcome to EFC, from another Hoosier, that went to BSU
    DoloresB likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi Voodoo, and ! I'm another friend of Kittyn's ... and, I happen to like my eGo's! They are great for work -- no fuss.
    If you're delving into DIY, just a little hint-- coffee flavors are the thing! (I'll send Kittyn my addy so that I can sample them for you)
    Uncle, daleron and DoloresB like this.

Full Member Verified Member

Well thank everyone so much for being so nice. I'll look into the MVP here soon. Right now I'm needing help finding a couple of flavorings for my first idea for a flavor. Now off to find Peanut Butter.
    daleron, DoloresB, JJ1977 and 2 others like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loxmythe View Post
    I have a 134 (ok I have everything ) and it's my favorite device ever

But ......

It's about as "pocket friendly" as a Toyota
    In comparison if an ego was a Prius this things a freightliner.

Oh and it does indeed resemble a light saber
    LOL about the Toyota. I have a '93 Celica and it is pocket size. People say you have to unzip and put it on rather than get inside it. We actually have a large friend who, when we give him rides, we have to put the top down so he can walk in and sit down. He's like 6ft6 so yeah... my Toyota is pocket sized... LOL
    DoloresB likes this.
    This civilization is going to stupid itself to death.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

First of all . . . . . . Especially to ECF and the "World Of Vaping" . . .

As for being "somewhat course and callous person at times" . . . Well - NO PROBLEM . . . There are a lot of "Us" around here . . . AND - From what I also know from reading a number of post by "SWMBO" - "YOU" will fit right in with the rest of "Us" . . . Also - Just as an FYI - Don't worry about knowing about all the "Stuff" - There will be enough people to tell what is and what is not the right (sometimes even too many people) . . . However what''s more important - wether or not you want to know - YOU WILL LEARN (one way or another) . . . Just Sayin' . . .

OH & BTW: I too am a smoker and addicted to the smoking habit . . .
    kittyn, daleron and DoloresB like this.

People should seriously stop expecting Normal from "Me" - We all know it's not going to happen.

Hello and welcome, VoodooZero! Another friend of Kittyn's here. I'm glad you're taking the plunge, and I wish you all the best in finding what you need

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi, VZ, welcome to ECF!

I just got my MVP this morning, and I like it, at least so far! Already had the iTaste V3, and the VV/VW is an excellent feature.
    The throw on the fire button is a little heavy compared to the V3, but that's probably a good thing if it's going to ride around in your pocket.

Good luck with the DIY juices! Always looking for something new (although I gotta say, peanut butter isn't first on my list of "must-try" flavors!)

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by twgbonehead View Post
    Hi, VZ, welcome to ECF!

I just got my MVP this morning, and I like it, at least so far! Already had the iTaste V3, and the VV/VW is an excellent feature.
    The throw on the fire button is a little heavy compared to the V3, but that's probably a good thing if it's going to ride around in your pocket.

Good luck with the DIY juices! Always looking for something new (although I gotta say, peanut butter isn't first on my list of "must-try" flavors!)
    That because you haven't thought it all the way through yet. And it isn't just Peanut Butter.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooZero View Post
    That because you haven't thought it all the way through yet. And it isn't just Peanut Butter.
    A good Reese's cup would be killer!
    VoodooZero likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast