e-juice flavors - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: e-juice flavors

So many juices to sample so little time.
    madqatter likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

-10 for mt baker. gross juices . they are cheap for a reason. if you have to add extra flavor the them to taste DECENT then that should tell you something about the juices. ive tried plenty of their juices and all of them are just gross. black cloud vapor is priced pretty much the same 4.99 for 10 mils not 15. but they taste 10 times better. i picked up a few from a local B&M good juices. wouldn't say they are in my top 5 but if you just started and looking to not spend much money but get great flavors id check them out way before i ever try any Mt baker again.
    Angiebubs likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

also i think there is 2 local Michigan B&M's to you. umm mister e-liquid i think is in grand rapids and ahlusion which is a flavor company i see a lot a lot a lot about. they are in i think flint tho or somewhere around there. i just moved from Michigan. so might want to check out those 2, they both have websites but if i lived there still i wouldn't mind checking out the stores.

Hey everyone, i been trying alot of juices from different places and the main problem I been having is that if i vape a flavor for long enough... usually more than a day, I cant taste it anymore. Most juices I been buying 70/30 im looking for the sweetest most flavored fruit and candy flavors can anyone recommend a good site to try?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123