e-juice flavors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: e-juice flavors

Default e-juice flavors

We are noobies wondering where to get the best ejuices and what flavors/vendors are among the faves. Thx for any and all input!
    MamaBird likes this.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

Nicoticket is my number one: Custards Last Stand, Gravity, and Betelgeuse are ridiculously good. My 3 all day vapes. Clark's a great guy to boot.

The Vapor Chef is darn good too. His Carmel Apple and Unicon Poop are my favorites.

sent from a monstrous screen with an itty bitty keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by genghishahn View Post
    Nicoticket is my number one: Custards Last Stand, Gravity, and Betelgeuse are ridiculously good. My 3 all day vapes. Clark's a great guy to boot.

The Vapor Chef is darn good too. His Carmel Apple and Unicon Poop are my favorites.

sent from a monstrous screen with an itty bitty keyboard
    I just ordered some Uniform Poop from VC yesterday and I am excited and hopeful to see what the buzz is about.

kr, threads like this seem to be posted daily. Check out the E-Liquid forum here and you will get a lot of suggestions.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I live the French vanilla from my local vape shop. I ordered Custard's Last Stand after reading all the reviews this week.
    DaBucs and Kent Brooks like this.

Full Member Verified Member

I normally just buy from a local B&M that makes their own and it's pretty good. But I have Beetlejuice and Custards Last Stand from Nicoticket, both are very good. Also, I just bought Queenside from Five Pawns, it's excellent.
    madqatter, Kent Brooks and DaBucs like this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran MamaBird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My all time faves are juices from Alice in Vapeland (just ask for extra flavor if you are relatively new to vaping), and The Plume room. I also like a few juices from fancee juice, but they are a bit on the pricey side for me so I don't order often from there.

AiV-I recommend the "everything" sampler if you can swing it, but if not, B+W Cookie, Lemon Loves Cake, A Quiet Morning... well they are my faves, but I like alot of the flavors from there.

The Plume Room- Candied Cavendish, Buttery cinnamon sweetroll are the two I can't live without, but again, great vendor with lots of high quality juice choices

Large Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Check out this thread from a few days ago - Renowned eJuice Flavors

My post in that thread (post #8) is the same as I would reply here. The suggestions in there from the other members are also pretty spot on.

Keep in mind that taste is very subjective so just because a lot of people like a specific juice or vendor does not mean that you will like it. Also, preferences as to what types of flavors also varies greatly. Some folks like tobacco flavors, some like menthol, some like fruit, some like dessert/bakery....it just depends. My suggestion would be to try lots of different types until you find your personal profile preferences. At this stage in your vaping, stick with sampler sized bottles until you find your "WOW!" flavors. Enjoy.
    Last edited by spaceballsrules; 10-27-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran TyrannyUnleashed's Avatar

I'll add to the Nicoticket train. Order any of the flavors and you'll find out why he has a loyal following...

H one N one has become my weapon of choice to fight off analog cravings...
    DaBucs and Kent Brooks like this.

PV Master Verified Member Mark Anthony's Avatar

Take a look around Mt Baker Vapor.... Prices are low and flavors are good and plentiful. For every $15 ordered you get a free 15ml sample. I recommend cinnamon bun!!!
    alterdstate, madqatter and DaBucs like this.

+1 Mt Baker (lots of customization options)
    +1 Five Pawns (Queenside WHAT.)

I like some of the Mister-E Liquids, too.

9/8/13 Magneto/Sig8W/MVP2
    VGan/PG-Free: ECF members with PG allergies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast