Mimmicking the Real Deal - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mimmicking the Real Deal

Super Member ECF Veteran

For me, it was never about using a particular style of PV just because it approximated the size of an analog. Its more about convenience and stealth, light enough to slip in a pocket, and a shape that does not raise questions and hostile responses ...

This week, I'm trying out the Ovale Mini (eRoll), and like others, I was pleasantly surprised by the strength of the throat hit (with a 36mg menthol juice). The battery life issue is mitigated by the PCC, its always on charge when not in use. People have been mistaking the PCC for an iPhone, which is fine with me ...

I read a post here from a guy who keeps a "pack" of eRolls with him, and switches to another when the tank is dry. At about $20 each in parts, I might carry 3 or 4 of them, that would get me through a day easily ...

Sure looking forward to future battery options, with the necessary power in a 7mm or smaller shell ...

Full Member Verified Member

Welcome and I am a fan of a eroll type to start only went a week then went to ego wanted more went to Evic wanted back up went to MVP2.0. Now daily MVP2.0 user with evic as change of pace. I like the all for different reasons and rotate them all. Good luck on your journey and get what ever works for you.

Hey everyone! Figured I'd pop back in and update the thread with my findings. I did, in fact, decide upon the Ovale emini. My brother went with the Ovale elips-c. After a couple days of solid vaping, I can say that I am definitely more than satisfied. I initially tried the standard resistance atomizers that came with the device, but have since decided that I much prefer the low resistance attys. Apart from the weight of the emini (which I'm rapidly adjusting to), the experience is almost identical to smoking a real cigarette. The biggest difference I've found is in the taste. I just can't get over how amazing it is to vaporize some blueberry vanilla cake!

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm definitely looking forward to the journey ahead!

PV Exporer/Juice Saucier Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good to hear you found something satisfying. That's the main thing. There are so many options out there that research and reviews can save you money and frustration. When one finds that they want more, time to search again. And then it can be just wanting to expand the collection, style and type of vape. Have fun on your journey.
    P.S.: the cat bites!
    Spot, I am not a Tree!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12