Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Best online store?

Default Best online shop

Quote Originally Posted by LinnaSaid View Post
    What site have you found to have the best prices and selection so far for equipment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    For me best is Triple clicks,awesome prices and also for those who like auctions, I personlaly dont do auctions.Prices are good and shiping is ok too,also they are good with refunds so you cant get scamed if product is not good you can just return it and you will get your money check it out http://www.tripleclicks.com/13721562

Well if you're looking for a huge selection and good price , fasttech is your place, if you are looking for a right selection and fast shipment they are a lot of shops overthere ( bargain vapor, pink-mule, thebestshopEU ... )

I don't order from FastTech anymore. I'm waiting for juice I ordered almost a month ago! It was an exchange and they keep saying its on the way!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

I've been happy with my orders from Fasttech so far and the prices are fair.

Full Member Verified Member Michelen7's Avatar

I could only find a few items on that website when searching electronic cigarettes or other terms/abbreviations. What did you put in the search section Anadin?

Quote Originally Posted by Anadin View Post
    For me best is Triple clicks,awesome prices and also for those who like auctions, I personlaly dont do auctions.Prices are good and shiping is ok too,also they are good with refunds so you cant get scamed if product is not good you can just return it and you will get your money check it out TripleClicks Home

Hello My name is Garrett and I would just like to share this Electronic Cigarette shop with everyone I can. They are called Monster Vapors. I have been going to them ever since they opened up about a year and a half a go. I like to think of myself as on of the original Monster Vapors. Regardless of that I love Monster Vapors for one, they got me to quit smoking. I was a smoker for 3 years then decided to make the switch and I have never looked back ever since. The Monster Vapor staff helped me through every step of the way. I was very skeptical when Ordering from them, but Luckily the staff is so well educated they were able to help me with any problem I had over the phone. Which from what I have read online is very hard to do. For the second they have some of the best prices I have seen. Everything is fair priced and works excellent. The Juices are some of the finest I have tried. Monster Vapors is number one for me, and I would like for every other Vaporer to try them out and become a Monster

Super Member Verified Member

Fastech has unbelievable prices, they sell an identical aerotank clone for under $7. The problem is the long wait periods when they run out of stock (which happens frequently.) Their site is also a BEEitch to find stuff. But if you plan ahead they are hard to beat.

not sure if they mentioned it already but if your on a budget and don't mind waiting a few weeks.. FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12