Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Best online store?

Default Best online store?

What site have you found to have the best prices and selection so far for equipment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Price and selection are (at least for me) usually conflicting variables.

A site may have a HUGE selection, but I find that if I shop around, I can usually find a better price at an online vendor who has a smaller selection.

Which I can understand. It costs money, a LOT of money to stock/store an incredibly wide selection. Vendors who cherry pick devices and accessories based on how cheap they can obtain them, can then turn around and pass those savings to their customers. A vendor who has nearly "everything" (and there is so much out there, it's nearly impossible for someone to have and offer it all) is spending money daily just to have stock sitting on their shelves (and so, they are forced to pass those costs along).

I think that most folks find a handful of vendors where they like the overall pricing, appreciate what the vendors have in stock, and make regular purchases from them, but are always on the lookout for that extra-special bargain.

A good place to start is with the ECF Forum Suppliers. They are aware of how important members of this site are to maintaining the reputation of their business, they are members themselves, and so the community has a mutually beneficial relation with them.
    After many years online, there is one thing that I have learned. ​"Internet is gonna Internet"

Quote Originally Posted by Recon Number 54 View Post

A site may have a HUGE selection, but I find that if I shop around, I can usually find a better price at an online vendor who has a smaller selection.

Which I can understand. It costs money, a LOT of money to stock/store an incredibly wide selection. Vendors who cherry pick devices and accessories based on how cheap they can obtain them, can then turn around and pass those savings to their customers. A vendor who has nearly "everything" (and there is so much out there, it's nearly impossible for someone to have and offer it all) is spending money daily just to have stock sitting on their shelves (and so, they are forced to pass those costs along).

I think that most folks find a handful of vendors where they like the overall pricing, appreciate what the vendors have in stock, and make regular purchases from them, but are always on the lookout for that extra-special bargain.

A good place to start is with the ECF Forum Suppliers. They are aware of how important members of this site are to maintaining the reputation of their business, they are members themselves, and so the community has a mutually beneficial relation with them.
    Thank you for your insight

What Recon said.

I can say that I got a great deal on my EVOD starter kit at Steve's Wholesale, and just ordered from 101Vape and GoodProphets.

It does take a bit of research, but if you check the forums, people will mention a big sale, and the supplier forum threads are helpful for announcements.

For instance, someone earlier mentioned that High Desert Vapes was having a 40% off sale on e-liquid, so I went to check it out. It must be on flavored only, as the discount didn't work for plain nic-juice.

And I saw people talking about the 101 Vape deal on the iTaste MVP, so I checked that out and ordered one.

So, the ECF supplier forum to get you started, and then check supplier's stock for the stuff that interests you.

Personally, I avoid ordering from FastTech and HealthCabin (Chinese suppliers), as the delivery wait time seems unreasonable to me, and careful research can lead to prices close to what they charge most of the time. But MANY people on the forums order from them regularly, and it's probably where all the shops get their stuff, so..

Shopping for Vape gear on-line is as much fun as shopping for make-up- maybe get your girlfriend to help you. I love hunting down a great deal, if she's the same way this will be her new favorite on-line shopping

I think someone is going to come for my feminist card now.
    madqatter, meanckz and Buggainok like this.

Full Member Verified Member

Myvaporstore.com is a good site. Good prices and ship fast.

meanckz likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member Mark Anthony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Recon Number 54 View Post

I agree 100% with Recon.... Seems like the bigger the online store, the more expensive they will be. Just shop around because there really is no one stop shop for large selection and lowest prices.
    meanckz likes this.

Bargain Vapour....County Clare, Ireland. Are doing a cheap deal on Hangsen juices, purchased 300ml of juice from them today, with recorded delivery....£42.00 / $68.00 US. European prices, that's cheap. http://www.bargainvapour.com/
    Last edited by fredhogg; 10-28-2013 at 07:05 AM.
    Thunderball likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaboots View Post
    I think someone is going to come for my feminist card now.
    We've already sent a recovery team, thanks.
    Buggainok likes this.

You'll have to find me first!
    madqatter and Buggainok like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

This past week, I have ordered from China, the UK (via Russia), Florida, California and Washington......and I live in Georgia........ if that tells you anything.
    Keep Calm and Vape On !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast