Newbie from canada - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Newbie from canada

Ultra Member Verified Member WillyZee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tomacoma View Post
    Thank stellaboots, its great to b here. I think i will go with innokin. I like the fact that they have a puff counter, which i think is pretty cool.

Hey willyZ. I registered an account with canvape but i dont see any flsvours with nicotine. Do they just sell e juice with no nic?
    log out ... clear your cache and cookies ... log back in ... you should see the juice with nic.

cheers
    Stellaboots likes this.
    Smoke Free since Sept. 22nd 2013 ... Keep Calm & Vape On

And what kind of clearomizer would you recommend. By putting on a clearomizer on the ego c, would that solve the leaking issue or should i just get an entirely new device?

PV Master Verified Member Mark Anthony's Avatar

Welcome.... you will love the MVP 2.... Check out the juice forums for recommendations in Canada.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

You're welcome. Have to go for dinner but my choice would be the Spinner for out and about and the MVP2 for at home. MVP2 is time tested and reliable. Many larger PVs with electronics- many report issues but the MVP2 has a great track record BUT it is VERY heavy. I just ordered 4 of them for Christmas.
    Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape
    Canvape has it for $59.00 with 2 iClear clearomizers (value- $20.00). If you were to pickup it's a much better deal than the above link because no shipping. Will post more info Mon. a.m.
    https://www.canvape.com/Innoking-MVP...0-p/mvpkit.htm

PBusardo review of MVP 2- gives you an idea of the size.

iClear 30- Innokin makes good products.

Problem is any VV Spinner kit or set voltage eGo-C kit is going to cost close to or about the same amount as a better quality PV...if the eGo or Spinners had dropped in price I would recommend them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomacoma View Post
    And what kind of clearomizer would you recommend. By putting on a clearomizer on the ego c, would that solve the leaking issue or should i just get an entirely new device?
    If you already own an eGo- C then any 510 or eGo threaded accessory will work. 1.8- 2.0 ohms would be good.

ego2e.jpg

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vapoor eyes er View Post
    Canvape has it for $59.00 with 2 iClear clearomizers (value- $20.00). If you were to pickup it's a much better deal than the above link because no shipping.
    I don't know about that, my 101vape kit was $46-something, with a pretty neutral exchange rate.

Don't get me wrong, I like Canvape as much as the next guy, but personally I would go with an Ego or Evod style battery plus some clearos from them first (they used to have an Evod kit, two batteries, two clearos, plus charger and so on, for just under fifty bucks?), then grab the MVP2 from 101vape once it's available again (Tuesday, apparently).

This is mostly based on the fact that the first week or two I vaped, I would have had very little idea what to do with variable voltage, individual mileage may vary.

If you still want an eGo class set voltage PV this is a quality PV
    https://www.canvape.com/product-p/evodkit.htm

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast