Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Newbie from canada

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, that's the one. Solid kit.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vdaedalus View Post
    I don't know about that, my 101vape kit was $46-something, with a pretty neutral exchange rate.

Don't get me wrong, I like Canvape as much as the next guy, but personally I would go with an Ego or Evod style battery plus some clearos from them first (they used to have an Evod kit, two batteries, two clearos, plus charger and so on, for just under fifty bucks?), then grab the MVP2 from 101vape once it's available again (Tuesday, apparently).

This is mostly based on the fact that the first week or two I vaped, I would have had very little idea what to do with variable voltage, individual mileage may vary.
    Yes but if there are any issues you have to send it back to the U.S. and the CV MVP 2 comes with 2 iClears so the price diff is $3.00 overall ( iclear= $10.00) When it's a small diff in price I go with someone local.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vdaedalus View Post
    I don't know about that, my 101vape kit was $46-something, with a pretty neutral exchange rate.

Don't get me wrong, I like Canvape as much as the next guy, but personally I would go with an Ego or Evod style battery plus some clearos from them first (they used to have an Evod kit, two batteries, two clearos, plus charger and so on, for just under fifty bucks?), then grab the MVP2 from 101vape once it's available again (Tuesday, apparently).

This is mostly based on the fact that the first week or two I vaped, I would have had very little idea what to do with variable voltage, individual mileage may vary.
    Try VW and work with that- automatically measures the ohms of clearo and fires at same voltage every time.

I'm sure it a lot simpler then it sounds. I get the idea of what to get but it seems like theres so many option out there. I guess it just trail and error, until you get that right set up. I think im going wit hteh ego c and then upgrade it if necessary.

thank you for your help..

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vapoor eyes er View Post
    Yes but if there are any issues you have to send it back to the U.S. and the CV MVP 2 comes with 2 iClears so the price diff is $3.00 overall ( iclear= $10.00) When it's a small diff in price I go with someone local.
    Fair enough, I guess I kind of do the same. But I'd rather have the iClear 30 I'm getting with my MVP 2 than the pair of 16s. I'm also in a situation right now where I have to return something to Canvape at my own expense and really, mailing it back to California wouldn't be much more of an expense. I'd still be ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapoor eyes er View Post
    Try VW and work with that- automatically measures the ohms of clearo and fires at same voltage every time.
    Way ahead of you, brother, I use VW at home. Still stuff an Ego+Evod or Protank Mini in my pocket when I go out, though. I just make sure to bring juice I know will work at 3.3V on my 1.8 ohm coils.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tomacoma View Post
    I'm sure it a lot simpler then it sounds.
    It really is, and I apologize if I fouled your thread up a little with irrelevant stuff. Go with the Ego and a clearo or two, you can't really go wrong.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234