Newbie from canada
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Newbie from canada

Default Newbie from canada

Ok, i am new to this so please bear with me. I want to quit smoking tobacco so I'm thinking on switching over to electronic cigs. I live in Canada and i don't want to order from the states because of are custom laws. That said, i looked into a few Canadian vendor's and have found a couple of product that interests me. The devices I'm planning on buying is the joyetech ego c and innokin itaste starter kits. Im a 15 to 20 cig smoker and been smoking tobacco for over 12 yrs. what do u guys think about the 2 devices and also can some send a list of reputable vendor in Toronto that sell good e juice with nico in it. Sorry and one other thing. What are the more popular gourmet and tobacco flavours around that contains nicotine

Any info here will be appreciated.

Thxs in advance

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

One more post and you can visit the Canada sub forum. Looks like you are on the right track with gear though.

I noticed that. Im hoping this site will help me make a better informed decision. What r u using? And what flavours r u vaping.

I haven't received it yet, but the price on the iTaste MVP V2.0 at 101Vape is outstanding. As far as I've seen, ECF peeps approve of it, so I suggest you go for that deal. If they ship to Canada. I'm assuming your concern is with the nicotine, but I may be wrong.

Having said that, as I understand, the main problem in Canada is getting nic-juice? That I can't help with, but I am sure someone will come along who can.

I started with an EVOD kit from an American vendor, and with a month of freedom from cigarettes, am happy to vape my nicotine, very few cravings (stressful mornings are still tough, but that passes after a few minutes). It's definitely worth the effort, I smoked for 35 years, and have been smoke free for a month

I know there are country specific forums here, maybe a post on Canada's will help? One more post on the New forums and you should be good to go.

Finally, I haven't received my iTaste yet, but the people here seem very pleased.
    Last edited by Stellaboots; 10-27-2013 at 10:58 PM. Reason: typo

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

It will
    Looks like your on track
    I would start with a high nicotine content like 24mg/ml but get some 18 as well .
    You will need at least two battery's so you can use one while charging one .
    More vaporizer heads carto/atomizers are great when you switch juices

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Tomacoma View Post
    Ok, i am new to this so please bear with me. I want to quit smoking tobacco so I'm thinking on switching over to electronic cigs. I live in Canada and i don't want to order from the states because of are custom laws. That said, i looked into a few Canadian vendor's and have found a couple of product that interests me. The devices I'm planning on buying is the joyetech ego c and innokin itaste starter kits. Im a 15 to 20 cig smoker and been smoking tobacco for over 12 yrs. what do u guys think about the 2 devices and also can some send a list of reputable vendor in Toronto that sell good e juice with nico in it. Sorry and one other thing. What are the more popular gourmet and tobacco flavours around that contains nicotine

Any info here will be appreciated.

Thxs in advance
    Welcome Tomacoma ... try CanVape and register to see the ejuice ... try the Strawberry Explosion ... personally, I just had to order another 60ml
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.
    Smoke Free since Sept. 22nd 2013 ... Keep Calm & Vape On

I forgot to say- WELCOME!

This is a great place for info, check out the forums and threads on the devices you are thinking about buying. You'll learn a lot

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Hi and welcome. Another vote for Canvape. Retail locations open on weekends. Order online and pickup at Stalls= much cheaper.
    Retail Locations!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Welcome and congrats on your decision to quit smoking. I know ........ has a blog for Canada:

http://.........canada.blogspot.com/

And I recently ordered a product from Canada, which got here very fast. Thats about all I know.

Obsessive Vapers ECF Group:
    http://goo.gl/0PJSEJ
    Greensboro Vaping and Smoking Cessation Support (GVSCS): http://goo.gl/orJ2Kl

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

joyetech ego c
    Okay battery but don't get the cartridge+ atomizer setup- outdated and eventually leaks.
    innokin itaste
    so many diff models it's hard to evaluate.
    When buying realize battery info: 100 mah = approx. 1 hr of vaping before battery needs recharge.

Edit: It's okay to order hardware from outside Canada but juice is a no no. Just be careful about brokerage charges.
    Last edited by Vapoor eyes er; 10-27-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast