Could someone please review my ecig setup - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Could someone please review my ecig setup

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

+1 for the MVS kit. Those heads can be rebuilt, dry burning helps but it's not the same as a new one.

+10 on the extra battery. I started with basically the same thing except I got the vision 1300 mAH batteries. They'll last all day (and part of the night) with moderate vaping. You need an extra because it takes 3 or 4 hours to recharge and you won't be vaping during that time with 1 battery. The EVOD tanks are decent. Don't use cinnamon or citrus flavors though. They are polycarbonate and will crack or melt. Dry burning doesn't require anything but some knowledge, tweezers and pliers. Look around on here or youtube for instructions. It's pretty easy

I appreciate all the feedback thank you so much guys. i will take everything into consideration

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hancawk View Post
    I am about to purchase an all new ecig setup. i was hoping someone could review it real quick for me and tell me if it looks good. here is what my cart looks like. im ordering from myvaporstore.com. i also am going to buy a dry burner soon.

1. The Joye eGo-C Twist Variable Voltage 1000mAh Battery

2. 3 kanger evod ego clearomizers

3. 10 replacement atomizer heads at 1.8ohms

Attachment 266682
    This is an excellent starting point ... you should be happy with the set up. The real work will come with finding the right juice flavor, and blend for you ... good luck.

Super Member Verified Member nova_did_it's Avatar

Like the setup! definitely 2nd battery is a must! I love EVOD tanks but if you want to not worry about tank cracker juices you could also consider an Aro Pyrex Bottom Coil Tank: ARO Pyrex Bottom Coil Tank

They are just about the same cost as the EVOD tanks but made with glass. However, I don't believe the atomizers are cross compatible with Evod atomizers. But considering I'm thinking of you being cost consciousness I think the Pyrex will be a nice fit.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Good start, I would add.
    Joye Mini AC Wall to USB
    Add second battery, then you can do 2 flavors. Also can charge one and use one at night.

Welcome to ECF and good luck with everything. We're behind you.

i emailed the website and they said the charger would work with my iphone wall charger so im all set there. i ordered one vision spinner vv 1300mah battery and a 510 to ego adapter for my 510 900mah battery so ill rotate with those this forum has been extremely helpful
    SimianSteam and nova_did_it like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran WarHawk-AVG's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Awesome "intro" starting point!

1.8Ω - 2.2Ω is the target resistance of coils on unregulated batteries, so with a twist you could go more 2.0Ω-2.8Ω and still get a good vape...trick is to NOT overdrive the boost/buck circuitry that kicks the volts up on the twist (have heard stories of people burning out those small IC's)

Excellent starting point! There are much larger more powerful "workhorse" rigs out...but this is the most tunable and adjustable rig for "beginners" for the most part! Head on over to the library and learn a bit more on the "new" stuff that is out there that makes those twists for the most part almost obsolete

The ECF Library

This chart can help, gives you a mathematical calculation to look at..ultimately your tastebuds and how you vape will determine the sweet spot!

Welcome and Vape On!!!

"An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it"
    "A vaper without a multi-meter, is like a Mechanic without a wrench"

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Only issue with going for higher res on an eGo Twist is that you'll lessen your battery life.

(This is the point where new vapers start getting confused. LoL)

Not too shabby! I prefer Kanger batteries over the Joyetech EGO.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast