First thing in the morning? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: First thing in the morning?

I would never had made it without my strong TH, high nic, tobacco flavor. My brain will not accept a food taste as smoking nor a smoke taste as breakfast. The first tobacco flavors I tried from two different vendors left me thinking "They have GOT to be kidding... how bad can something taste!" But then I kept reading what tobacco flavor members were saying and took the plunge on a tobacco flavor from another vendor. I am so glad I did. Now I know that tobacco mixing is a skill acquired by really expert mixologists and most vendors selling pages of food flavors don't do them well. Anyway, ditched those morning smokes and I owe that to my fav tobacco flavor vendor.
    Last edited by patkin; 12-10-2013 at 08:23 PM.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

Used to be big time on my morning smoke too, so I know exactly how you feel. But not to worry, I'm assuming you just started vaping? If so, your still going through analog withdraw but it should be long gone in a few days. And once it is if not already, vaping in the morning will start to feel just as great if not better I used to wake up and grab my vape right off the dresser drawer next to my bed pop in a freshly charged 18650 and I was ready to go. I've learned it's much better to wake up a little more than just to hop out of bed and take a vape, so wake up grab a cup of joe, put on Jerry Springer, and go grab your vape. Take a drag and relax. It'll feel awesome. My first morning vapes are still the best vs my all day ones.
    Last edited by Sewage; 12-10-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Super Member Verified Member BecknCO's Avatar

It seems like the general consensus is to increase the nic level a bit. I hope I can get down from these 24mg bottles myself very soon -- I wish you the best!

Looks like I am not alone in my morning coffee ritual. I found this is what I miss the most about the stinkys. I used to put my coffee on and go outside (never smoked in the house) and have my first smoke of the day while I waited for my coffee to brew. By the time I was finished with the smoke, my first cup was ready. Now I find I put my coffee on, and vape at the pot while I am brewing. Works good and I get enough nicotine into my system to start the day. Same as most, don't like sweet in the AM and I have always drank my coffee black. I am the same way about my juice and don't like flavor in the AM. I use a stragiht tobacco flavor, seems to do alright. Anyway, as I dribble on, I am going to go back to my kerig machine and leave the "stinkys" behind. Hope this helped.
    Ultra-X likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234