New to the forum, just ordered a new kit. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New to the forum, just ordered a new kit.

Juice Maker Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Don't know this brand, sorry to say. I can only add that variable voltage in a stick battery is night and day better than straight voltage on an ego. I started with the ego t, the ego c, then Twist and Spinner, then iTaste 3.0, and then got rid of everything else after I got the iTaste's. To answer your question, an ego battery will provide much better vape experience than a Blu, imho. Good luck to you! The important thing is not smoking. That's the only "win" that matters right now! Congrats!
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.
    Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire variable power.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonDalek View Post
    My name is jacob and I'm kinda new to the world of vaping. I've had a bad start and bought a blu cig a while back. Today I bought a go vista kit and I was wondering has anyone had any experience with this ecig. its an eGo type I think. I spent 70 dollars and I got 2 battery's with tanks, a vivi nova tank, a carring case, 30 ml of liquid, and 5 extra wicks. I hope this PV works better for me than the blu.
    Hi Jacob and welcome to ECF. Just be careful cuz as I read it the Go Vista starter kit is free but they charge a monthly amount for juice. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Other than that the eGo will definitely be a step in the right direction compared to the Blu.
    Enjoy your stay.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hello and Welcome to ECF and Good Luck Vaping!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12