New to the forum, just ordered a new kit.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New to the forum, just ordered a new kit.

Default New to the forum, just ordered a new kit.

My name is jacob and I'm kinda new to the world of vaping. I've had a bad start and bought a blu cig a while back. Today I bought a go vista kit and I was wondering has anyone had any experience with this ecig. its an eGo type I think. I spent 70 dollars and I got 2 battery's with tanks, a vivi nova tank, a carring case, 30 ml of liquid, and 5 extra wicks. I hope this PV works better for me than the blu.

Vape 4 Life Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Not familiar with it, and to lazy to google it lol. But it sounds like u well have a way better experience with that setup. GL and Welcome to ECF.

Vapeing for Freedom

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

GoVista vista kit review (ViVi Nova) - YouTube
    sounds like a regular ego starter kit, you should be in good hands
    Talyon and WarHawk-AVG like this.

Keep up the good vape!
    since 6/26/2013

Thats good to hear. I can't wait for it to get here. I hate my blu, It dies so fast it hurts.
    WarHawk-AVG likes this.

Grand Vizier of Vape Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Greetings CD and welcome.

A tip; I use a Vivi as a backup tank, and I've learned that it's good to keep the wicks saturated, or you might get an occasional dry, chemical taste. Swish the liquid around the tank to cover the wicks, if this happens, and maybe take an occasion dry hit (don't press the battery button). Reading about the Vivi on ECF, I think this is SOP for many Nova users.

One other tip; there is a vendor on ECF called Canvape which sells dual coil aftermarket heads for the Vivi. I haven't got these yet because I just stumbled across them, but I definitely plan to get a package with my next order. The vendor (which I trust) claims that item produces richer vapour, and that people who get them like them a lot.

Regards
    Glenn

Devices: Gus Telescopic, Provari Mini, KFL+, Siam Cobra, AC9, some other stuff

PV Master ECF Veteran WarHawk-AVG's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonDalek View Post
    My name is jacob and I'm kinda new to the world of vaping. I've had a bad start and bought a blu cig a while back. Today I bought a go vista kit and I was wondering has anyone had any experience with this ecig. its an eGo type I think. I spent 70 dollars and I got 2 battery's with tanks, a vivi nova tank, a carring case, 30 ml of liquid, and 5 extra wicks. I hope this PV works better for me than the blu.
    It should

Congrats...there are cheaper options out there, don't kick yourself...everyone gets bit (trust me...I have spent ALOT!)
    $25.78 EGO-Vivi Nova 6-in-1 Rechargeable 1100mAh Electronic Cigarettes Set - black / 3.5ml / 3.0ohm / US plug at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

In fact, head over to the library for the 6 part pictorial intro on everything from cigalikes to the workhorses!

The ECF Library

Mantra around here is "backups for your backups of your backups"

Welcome...and Vape On!!!
    iGl0 likes this.

"An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it"
    "A vaper without a multi-meter, is like a Mechanic without a wrench"

PV Master Verified Member Mark Anthony's Avatar

I think there have been many people that have started with a ciga-like like Blu..... I did, but that didn't last a week when I wanted more. Then I ordered the MVP 2 and haven't looked back. Maybe I'll throw my Blu's in my fishing tackle box........
    WarHawk-AVG likes this.

Back when e-cigs first showed up at the mall here I spent $200.00 on a Luci kit and was kicking myself for it. Pissed the Hubby off as well cas I HATED it and went back to smoking. Later I tried many times to quit and could not. Tried the gum and patches not good. Then a few months ago I got the blu disposable to try and see if they had changed. I hated it. Last week one of the people down the street had this cool looking thing I was like what the heck is that and he told me about the e-juice and the way the e-cigs are now. I got my setup the other day. Liking this lots better except for the dry mouth. LOL I am glad I found this forum. Happy Vaping Jacob

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I love my ego's lol you will too.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I was burned so many times. Funny thing is I just got into vaping, but was interested years ago, so I can here and did some reading back then. Finally got to the smoke shop here and they only have ego's and the cheapest is 18 bucks (for 650 man straight generic ego). They are like the ones on fast tech. They also got me for 7.50 a pop on ce4's. They did have tsunami clearomizers, but were out. Most of their juices had pretty much low flavor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast