EVOD TROUBLE!!!! (Just the Clearo)
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bill's Magic Vapor

Thread: EVOD TROUBLE!!!! (Just the Clearo)

Exclamation EVOD TROUBLE!!!! (Just the Clearo)

HELP GUYS!!!

I bought 2 evods and 5 spare atomiser heads. (genuine evods too)

ive been using the atomiser that came inside the evod for about 4 days and im having issues.

i keep getting juice iin my mouth and it gurgles alot too

im really pissed about this, since it does perform well when it wants to!

any suggestions?

Rob.

Did you carry it in your pocket? Mine gets warm and the jiggling around causes it to flood. I carry it drip tip down to avoid this.

To fix it you pull it off the battery, set the evod drip tip down on a paper towel and mop up loose liquid in the 510 threads on the battery. Any liquids that were in the evod should have drained so reassemble and vape.

Another thing is that the evod produces condensate in the tube and it has nowhere to go but back down the tube so this can cause gurgle too. Flipping it drip tip down for a minute drains it.
    "If children don't like to be in a smoky room, they'll leave." "At some point, they begin to crawl."
    Charles Harper, R.J. Reynolds Chairman

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Make sure and keep it more than half way full. Pressure causes the evod and many other bcc's to flood, gurgle and leak. I loved the evod, but you do need to know how to quickly clear, clean, refill and adjust to keep it vaping really well. But, honestly, you have to do this with every clearo I've ever had. Any time you have bottom air flow, you can have these issues. While many swear they never have problems, mine went through a lot of use, and I could get anything to perform out of spec. Phil Busardo said it this way, if it has the potential to leak, it will leak (referring to all clearos). I found that to be true, and found that learning to maintain it was easy, not a pain, and just a part of vaping bottom coils. You have similar, but different, problems with top coils too. After many months, I switched to carto tanks and they perform pretty much perfectly until they need replacement, which I do quite often. I chase the vape and I'm picky. Just learn the fixes by watching the YouTube videos on your device then they're easy to keep vaping well. Good luck!
    State O' Flux likes this.
    Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire variable power.

Quote Originally Posted by OzarkTroutBum View Post
    Did you carry it in your pocket? Mine gets warm and the jiggling around causes it to flood. I carry it drip tip down to avoid this.

To fix it you pull it off the battery, set the evod drip tip down on a paper towel and mop up loose liquid in the 510 threads on the battery. Any liquids that were in the evod should have drained so reassemble and vape.

Another thing is that the evod produces condensate in the tube and it has nowhere to go but back down the tube so this can cause gurgle too. Flipping it drip tip down for a minute drains it.

Ill Defiantly try What you suggested, hopefully it will fix the problem!!

Thank you for your replies!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill's Magic Vapor View Post
    Make sure and keep it more than half way full. Pressure causes the evod and many other bcc's to flood, gurgle and leak. I loved the evod, but you do need to know how to quickly clear, clean, refill and adjust to keep it vaping really well. But, honestly, you have to do this with every clearo I've ever had. Any time you have bottom air flow, you can have these issues. While many swear they never have problems, mine went through a lot of use, and I could get anything to perform out of spec. Phil Busardo said it this way, if it has the potential to leak, it will leak (referring to all clearos). I found that to be true, and found that learning to maintain it was easy, not a pain, and just a part of vaping bottom coils. You have similar, but different, problems with top coils too. After many months, I switched to carto tanks and they perform pretty much perfectly until they need replacement, which I do quite 8 often. I chase the vape and I'm picky. Just learn the fixes by watching the YouTube videos on your device then they're easy to keep vaping well. Good luck!

+1 Carry a couple of Kleenex with you. Not too many in case they go through the wash.