Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: T3 Clearo & looking for Variable Voltage Passthrough

Thanks all, I ended up grabbing some EVOD's to use on the iTaste for now. Learned a lot checking out all these different options and now looking forward to building some real nice sets.

Thanks!!!!
    RubyRoo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mcvapy View Post
    Thanks all, I ended up grabbing some EVOD's to use on the iTaste for now. Learned a lot checking out all these different options and now looking forward to building some real nice sets.

Thanks!!!!
    That's actually what I was about to suggest! The Evods are great tanks and it's worth it to keep the iTaste as it has VV/VW and an ohms checker (love mine!) I have used mine as a passthrough while charging with no issues. I actually use my Kindle charging cord instead of the Innokin one as it is a bit longer.

Full Member ECF Veteran telegraph's Avatar

As HughDaHand said, the T3 from SI is 808 threaded, and you will need an adapter to use it with a non-808 threaded battery.

Vaporkings has a "Joye 510 to DSE901 atomizer or KR808D-1 cartomizer adapter" but they are currently out of stock.

MyVaporStore has a "510 to [KR808D-1/DSE901] Adapter" that should let you use those 808 clears on a 510 threaded batt. It is in stock according to their web site.

Hope this helps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12