Newbi looking for best AVP starter pack - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Newbi looking for best AVP starter pack

Full Member Supporting Member

This has been very helpful. Any advice on which company's/web sites to avoid? e-juice makers? Looks like vapor joe looks legit.

Blog Entries

I won't say which to avoid, but trusted vendors are AltSmoke, Discount Vapors, and My Vapor Store.

Recommending e-juice makers is the toughest, as taste is so subjective from one person to the next. I will say that AltSmoke has over 100 flavors from several e-liquid manufacturers. I know, that doesn't really help you.

Having said that, my favorite e-liquid vendor is Dripeez should you like fruit flavors. Their Golden Apple is one of my all time favorites; I use it solo and also add either some Dripeez Cinnamon or Rum to change things up.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Paul- 101vape has the MVP 2.0 on sale for $39.99 and they do ship to Canada- Mine is in the mail

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...1vape-com.html
    Last edited by backitdown; 10-29-2013 at 03:17 AM.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Montreal View Post
    This has been very helpful. Any advice on which company's/web sites to avoid? e-juice makers? Looks like vapor joe looks legit.
    VJ is very legit and I don't post links/ companies that aren't on the up and up. Get 5 posts and ask for the Cdn Vendors List as per my link. In general Canvape.com is located in Onatrio, inexpensive and has the latest gear. Also ECF listed/ verified which means to stay listed they must operate under a strict code of ethics...compare prices though. Hardware okay to import but juices a no no. Canvape has the MVP 2 for $59.00 but it includes 2 clearomizers. Problem is the minute you buy someone comes out with a sale
    Last week ordered 4 X MVP 2 and 3 X Zmax for Christmas from 101vape.com. One last point- make absolute sure you buy a quality charger and batteries. $40 is a very good price IMO.
    Last edited by Vapoor eyes er; 10-29-2013 at 03:19 AM.

Any thoughts on what ohm I should get? I will order the MVP 2 that you listed for 60. can you think of anything else i should get? Also, I am guessing that I can not get juice with nicotine here in Canada. I will need to make a couple of more posts before I can hopefully get a supplier list that might be able to help out. Thanks again for all of your help.

Quote Originally Posted by meanckz View Post
    I concur, I got my MVP today!!! yay !!!....and it was soooo fast!!!!
    *jealous*
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

9/8/13 Magneto/Sig8W/MVP2
    VGan/PG-Free: ECF members with PG allergies

You're welcome. Generally with an APV the ohms that offers the widest range of use is 2.8- 3.0 ohms. Realize also the iClears and most other clearomizers are rebuildable. The heads (wick+ coil) can be easily (20 secs) and inexpensively replaced thereby reusing the tank itself. Yes there's lots of nic juice in Canada. Actually Electric Cigarettes | E Cigarettes Canada | Buy Electronic Cigarettes sells the MVP 2 for $69.00- would save on delivery if picked up located at:
    Vaporus
    439 Boul Sir Wilfrid Laurier
    Mont Saint Hilaire, Quebec
    Canada J3H 3P2
    514-562-8191

Retail Store Address:

1613 St Denis
    Montreal, Quebec
    H2X 3K3
    514-508-5051

Their juices are highly regarded and so are http://www.shop.vaporium.ca/

Buy samples to begin with. Also a good idea to buy a 510 atomizer to test new juices as some will taste awful and atomizers are very easy to clean:
    Atomizer/ Atty- an element in a metal tube on to which 3-4 drops of juice is dripped- usually used for testing new juices because Attys are easy to clean.
    My story:
    Best to buy samples to find your likes and dislikes. When I first began vaping I bought 30 wide ranging samples. Out of those 30 I liked 10. Immediately ordered another 20 and out of those I liked 10…so out 50 different flavors I enjoyed 20. Months later I tried those 30 samples that I disliked and enjoyed all but one. Whether it was because my tastes had changed or they needed steeping I don’t know. Realize also "same name" juices will vary greatly in taste from vendor to vendor as they all have diff recipes and order ingredients from diff Suppliers.

Any thoughts on what ohm I should get? I will order the MVP 2 that you listed for 60. can you think of anything else i should get? Also, I am guessing that I can not get juice with nicotine here in Canada. I will need to make a couple of more posts before I can hopefully get a supplier list that might be able to help out. Thanks again for all of your help.
    Last edited by Vapoor eyes er; 10-29-2013 at 05:06 AM.

That is perfect! The store is only a 15 minute bus ride. I will try the samples like you suggested. You guys have been a great help. Thanks one more time I really appreciate it.
    madqatter likes this.

That is perfect! The store is only a 15 minute bus ride. I will try the samples like you suggested. You guys have been a great help. Thanks one more time I really appreciate it.
    Great I was hoping it was close by. Sometimes better to pay a lil' extra if the Vendor is close in case of issues. Also a really good idea to have an emergency vendor close by. There are 2 diff iClears- iClear 16 and iClear 30- some like the 30 better cuz it has lottsa wicks. Also while you're in the store sample some juices and then buy.
    Best of Luck.

Follow up post.

I went and bought my MVP 2 kit today (Blue). It came with the iClear 30. I also bought a V3 Nova to go with it. I got 5x30ml juices to go with it. I am very happy. The guys at the shop were helpful. It also helped a lot going in with a idea of what I want. I looked at the iTaste 134...WOW that's a beast! and maybe my next purchases. The MVP Feels very solid and durable. No buyers remorse for me. Cheers
    madqatter likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast