Newbi looking for best AVP starter pack
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Newbi looking for best AVP starter pack

Full Member Supporting Member

Default Newbi looking for best AVP starter pack

Hi all,
    I am looking to get my first e-cig and of course I need help picking the right one for me. I have read many posts and I think I want an APV. I have looked at a couple and just want to see if anything new has come out since then. I want to try to keep everything under $200 CAD. I will need everything as I have bupkis. I consider myself as tech savvy and I am not concerned about the learning curve that is suggested in other posts. I just want to get the best bang for my buck. I live in Canada if that helps you recommend.

Thanks for reading,
    Paul

The Innokin SVD was my first SVD. The kit comes with two iClear 30s. Its a really great mod and the only huge downside I can see is its is large. If you put an 18650 in there its going to be very very long.
    The MVP is another great one I like. However, if you have $200 to spend I would get a Provari and a bottom fed clearo.
    Of course, with any kit, batteries and a charger will not be included.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Hi Paul and welcome to ECF. All set for Winter?
    My recommendations:
    Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape contains everything
    or
    Needs batts+ charger:
    Flat Top
    Sigelei ZMAX V3- Flat top - 101 Vape
    Round Top
    Sigelei ZMAX V3- Round top - 101 Vape

Keep your eye on Vapor Joes - Daily Vaping Deals Realize though if ordering from FasTech it may take awhile and they're also having problems with China Post sending gear back to Sender.
    After 5 posts wait 1 hr for the ECF servers to reset and http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...-part-2-a.html

MVP 2 Review:

Sigelei ZMAX V3 Review

Sigelei ZMAX V2 Review- more info than above review but it is the previous version V2
    A PBusardo Quick Look - Sigelei Z-Max V2 - YouTube

And then of course there's the Provari- with Tube , batteries and charger will run you about $250+... Tube, 4 batts+ charger.

Detached Observer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Hi Paul and welcome to the asylum.

The above suggestions are all quite good. It's hard to go wrong with any of the Innokin iTaste APVs or iClear atomizers... short of more high end, higher power devices like the NexGen Futura, SM Semovar (Nivel chip) and Fluid Cyborg - or any of the other DNA20 APVs, Innokin products are about as cutting edge as you can get in the medium price range.
    Remember that with most APVs, you'll need to allow cash for atomizers, batteries and chargers that you'll need.

One not mentioned is the Innokin iTaste VTR. I don't care much for the weight of it, but many find it "comforting" - and the side mount atomizer "enclosure" and "power wheel" are fun features... so perhaps another one to consider.

Have fun!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vapoor eyes er View Post
    I concur, I got my MVP today!!! yay !!!....and it was soooo fast!!!!
    Vapoor eyes er and madqatter like this.

Keep up the good vape!
    since 6/26/2013

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

As stated above, the MVP 2 comes with everything you need to get started for about $50.00 shipped. That leaves plenty of money for extra tanks (you'll want to get some glass ones for the plastic tank cracking juices) and juice. I have one and absolutely love it.
    Susaz and madqatter like this.

In regards to ......... there was a Vendor in Guelph that was selling the MVP 2 for $32.50+ $10 delivery BUT that sale's closed.

PV Master ECF Veteran DetraMental's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The MVP 2 is a nice mod with plenty of features to play with. I've had mine about a month and am liking it more and more each passing day. It's 2600mAh internal battery has a great life to it 2-3 days at a time before needing a charge.

Have a sense of humor, keep a sense of humor, don't lose your sense of humor....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast