How Many Juices ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: How Many Juices ?

Full Member Verified Member

Always remember, taste is subjective. What some love may taste like burning rubber to you and vice versa

Detached Observer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rolling Jo View Post
    Thanks everyone. Sage advice. I'm really going to try and not order any more juice. Vape what I love and finish the rest. Everything just sounds so tempting. Some of the juices ot great reviews, but failed to deliver. I don't think I'll put too much stock in reviews anymore.
    Some reviews, although glowing, may be of little value to you. If the reviewer is using a RDA or RBA, and you've got some clearo... it will, more often than not, be an entirely different experience.

If on the other hand they say "Holy Jesus!... this juice is the greatest thing ever in my EVOD/eGo combo!!!"... there's a much better chance that, no matter what you have for equipment, you can duplicate or improve upon their experience.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I guess I've been lucky, and I know what I like.

I didn't go the tobacco flavor route, because trust me, I never smoked cigs for the flavor (UCK!)

Found MBV right off the bat, ordered a bunch of citrus juices for my tanks and other non-citrus sweets for my clearos.

Mmmm sweet vapor. No calories. mmmm.

Blog Entries

....Some of the juices ot great reviews, but failed to deliver. I don't think I'll put too much stock in reviews anymore.
    You found a few juices you like, find a couple of reviewers that like the same ones that your do, you can then trust them a little bit...
    flowerpots and State O' Flux like this.
    I'm puffin' on a pipe bomb and carrying a detonator in my pocket,
    so just what was it you wanted to hassle me about ?? (No, I do not sub-ohm, pipe bomb is a joke)

I still have a lot to learn. I know what a APV is, but what is a RDA or RBA ? Eventually I know I will have to upgrade my equipment. Since I just quit smoking, hopefully my tastebuds will return to normal.

Full Member Verified Member

Here, I took the liberty of trying to find vape shops semi-near you. With limited searching this was the best I could do between classes:

Vulcan Vape (COMING September 2013): Howell Mill Village • 857 Collier Rd NW •
 Atlanta, GA 30318 • 404-600-2561

Atlanta Vapor 301 Kelly Dr Suite 8 Peachtree City,GA 30269 P: (678) 367-2613

Mayhaps they allow for sampling like I suggested earlier

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I still have a lot to learn. I know what a APV is, but what is a RDA or RBA ? Eventually I know I will have to upgrade my equipment. Since I just quit smoking, hopefully my tastebuds will return to normal.
    Rebuildable "dripping" atomizer - see Helios, Nimbus and Trident RDAs as examples. RBA - rebuildable atomizer - see "Genesis" type, and Kayfun, Squape, Russian and Euphoria as examples. All require building your own coils and wicks.

I too only have 1 that I use all day. Still searching fot anorher. Spending $$$ searching. I would rather spend my money on this than analogs. Someone said this turns into a hobby. Buying gear and juices. I think they are absolutely correct.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NickCage View Post
    I too only have 1 that I use all day. Still searching fot anorher. Spending $$$ searching. I would rather spend my money on this than analogs. Someone said this turns into a hobby. Buying gear and juices. I think they are absolutely correct.
    You've only scratched the surface Nick... and welcome to ECF!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

One good thing about Mt Baker is that they allow you to add up to 5 flavor shots per bottle.... so you really cann control your flavor. Like your juice powerful.... Then just add a few extra shots.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast