Bought a Tesla, and questions... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Bought a Tesla, and questions...

Detached Observer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Here ya' go... this might do a better job than I am at explaining things.

Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj View Post
    No, I don't mind, but be warned, I probably paid more than I had to or should have. I paid $130 for a black Tesla, with 2 batteries and a charger. If you're buying online, chances are, you'll get it cheaper than I did. I knew I was paying more than an online price, but I'm ok with that. I'll usually pay more if I can buy locally and actually see and feel the product before I buy. If I was more experienced, I probably would have bought online to save a few bucks, but since I'd never actually seen or held a Tesla (or any other mod) in person, and I had some questions, I wanted to buy in an actual store where I could see some mods and talk to a person.
    Thanks for the reply, that is totally understandable to look, feel and touch in person. I am currently looking on ebay and they are 56.99 for just the tube. I already have batteries and a charger (came with my lavatube, which I also bought on ebay) The Tesla is definitely cool looking!!

Full Member Verified Member

Thanks Flux. That's some good info.

Nick, yeah, it's cool looking. It's my first mod, so I can't give much of a "vapers review", but I am qualified to say it is very nice build quality. It has a nice heft, but it's not heavy, if that makes sense. The grooves in it offer great grip, and they're not jagged or uncomfortable. Just for giggles, I may put a rubber o-ring in each groove, or maybe every other groove. I just think it may look cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12