Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Just ordered a Provari - question about usage w/tanks

Full Member Verified Member cunninsa's Avatar

Default Just ordered a Provari - question about usage w/tanks

Just ordered my first Provari (and hopefully the only one I'll need). I have a couple tanks to use with it along with my atomizers. The two tanks I have are the Kanger Mini Protank 2 and an Evod. I know the Evods would require a 510-ego adapter to work. Has anyone tried this setup? And will my mini Protank 2 work or should I step up and get a normal size pro tank? I can't find any reviews where someone had the mini on their Provari. I originally got the mini because I read the draw on them was much better (don't know if there is any truth behind this or not). Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

They should work, albeit the Evod with an adapter. The PT Mini would probably look a little odd, given its diameter compared to a ProVari, though. I kind of wish the ProTank 2s were the same diameter as a ProVari, as a 'tiny' tank looks odd on a chunky mod.

Moved On

Probably. They do sell cone like adaptors to make the look a little more fluid rather than just slapping on a bulky mod.

I have experience using the Provari with an Evod and a regular Protank. From what I remember the Evod worked pretty well, but yes it does need the 510 to ego adapter to thread onto the Provari. With regards to the Mini Protank 2, the main difference between it and the regular one is going to be the capacity of it. So if you don't want to refill as often, the regular Protank 2 might be a better choice.

The mini will need an adapter, too, since it's 510's are "female". I just ordered an adapter last night for my mini to Provari set-up. Regardless of how it may look, I like how the mini hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Ocelot likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

The mini Protank will work. As for the look of it , that is up to you. Many people use drippers on theirs. They are long and skinny and they just don't care.
    I use mainly carto tanks on mine. I still have the tiny 1.5 ml DCT tanks that I used on my twists and they look fine on my Provari Mini. I also have tanks that are wider than my mini.

I even have an oddball hand blown tank that is like an hourglass shape.

Not everything needs to be all flush and perfect all it needs to do is Vape well

Tapatalking on iPhone.
    Join the CASAA.
    Protect your Vaping Rights!
    Gbdrywall and Thrasher like this.

.....................................ONE LIFE LENGTHENED............................

DreaD HeaD ProVarinati Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cunninsa View Post
    Just ordered my first Provari (and hopefully the only one I'll need). I have a couple tanks to use with it along with my atomizers. The two tanks I have are the Kanger Mini Protank 2 and an Evod. I know the Evods would require a 510-ego adapter to work. Has anyone tried this setup? And will my mini Protank 2 work or should I step up and get a normal size pro tank? I can't find any reviews where someone had the mini on their Provari. I originally got the mini because I read the draw on them was much better (don't know if there is any truth behind this or not). Any help would be awesome. Thanks!
    ProVari mini + EVOD w/510-eGo adapter
    Any eGo thread tank will work as long as you have the adapter.

Gbdrywall and The Ocelot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hopefulpoet View Post
    The mini will need an adapter, too, since it's 510's are "female". I just ordered an adapter last night for my mini to Provari set-up. Regardless of how it may look, I like how the mini hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So for the mini I would need a 510-510 adapter correct?
    The Ocelot likes this.

DreaD HeaD ProVarinati Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
    Sorry - I meant for the mini pro tank since I thought that was 510 threading

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast