15ml. Per Day..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: 15ml. Per Day.....

That's a lot of juice! I only go through 2-4 ml per day, less on the weekends when I'm more active.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bizziboi View Post
    Best vape I had so far was mochanilla latte by Vapor Chase.
    what's their website please....I'm currently hunting (chasing?) for juices myself. Got a couple samplers on the way.

Keep up the good vape!
    since 6/26/2013

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by madqatter View Post
    Try the forum suppliers, among others: Forum Suppliers List
    How do I know which of them have that WTA stuff? how can I find that out? and does WTA only come in tobacco flavors or other flavors as well?

Keep up the good vape!
    since 6/26/2013

Quote Originally Posted by meanckz View Post
    what's their website please....I'm currently hunting (chasing?) for juices myself. Got a couple samplers on the way.
    I got a 10 pack sampler (3ml) for $25 from thevaporroom.net. It also included a free 15ml juice for first time customer. Shipping was $4 which wasn't bad at all. I've went through about 6 of the flavors. I love the peaches and cream, sweet strawberry, and peanut butter cookie. I couldn't stand the dutch chocolate mint and had trouble with the butterscotch scratching my throat and it had no vapor. I'll buy another sampler again when I run out so I can try the rest of their flavors. They seem to be of a very good quality versus some of the generic stuff like Apollo brand.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

vaporroom is where i started and used to hit up the 10 dollar 30ml flavor of the week specials all the time. got real addicted to gingers ry4 until i figured out how to make it.

but I agree with the other poster, maybe time to up the nic a little. once you get high enough you cannot chain vape without falling out of your chair and will stop lol. or its time to start DIY for less then 20 bucks i can make a pint of my fav.
    Last edited by Thrasher; 10-29-2013 at 08:31 AM.

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

That is a lot, what nic lvl?
    Back when I had a mini Ecig the battery sucked & the highest that Ecig place sold was 18mg, so I was going through it like you.

So I done Diy e juice at 40mg (witch is unusually high! Be warned & research) but It worked for me till battery gave out.

About good e juice, right now I am really loving the juice from provape. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk 2

Yea i was wondering what nic level you are at? when I try and go down in nic level i vape alot more juice than normal.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by meanckz View Post
    How do I know which of them have that WTA stuff? how can I find that out? and does WTA only come in tobacco flavors or other flavors as well?
    Do a search for WTA. The only 2 vendors I know of are Aroma (thread here on ECF) and Wholecig (haven't checked). The WTA comes either mixed with flavors or unflavored (to be mixed with your other flavors).

Super T WorkHorse 18350 & Precise Simplicity 14500. Reo Woodvil 18490 & Mini 2.1. Mini Provari(s) 2.5.
    Smoke-free since 4-27-13

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Tbev View Post
    So I've been vaping for about a month now from 2plus packs a day and I still go thru a bottle a day. I just ordered a sampler 5pack from fuzion Vapor I am trying to find a good place to order juice online so I can save the money I should be saving by quitting cigarettes. I'm also trying to find a juice I can vape on all day every day and the only one so far I like is Astro by Spacejam. But I can't really find and better deal than like over 20 bucks for 30ml.

Who are the best juice vendors online?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Mt Baker Vapor has some good juices and a wide variety. I just got several 50ml bottles @ $10.99 each. 30ml run $7.99 and 15ml run $4.99. With every $15 order the give you a free sample 15ml bottle. add that to lightening fast shipping and how can you go wrong?

ECF Veteran

So far the best two places for bulk liquid I've found is E Cig eGo, E juice, Mods, Cartomizers, Liquid Nicotine, DIY Flavorings and ECBlend E-Liquids - Something Better . I go through 10 to 12 ml a day myself so I keep an eye out for the best liquid in bulk.
    Smoke Free Since September 9, 2009

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast