15ml. Per Day..... - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: 15ml. Per Day.....

Ultra Member* Verified Member Tbev's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tbev View Post
    Thanks for the info I'll definitely check it out. I could definitely see going over 20ml w a setup like that. I'm currently running a provari mini w a Pyrex tank and I'm filling it up all day long. I'd like to buy some personal mixes from someone who would be willing to show me the ropes. I'm a smart guy but I'm kinda hesitant to start Mixing. BC I can't afford to get set up for mixing and find out I such at it. I also have to get a bit more knowledgeable on pg/vg etc. Thanks again for the encouragement.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tbev View Post
    Thanks for the info I'll definitely check it out. I could definitely see going over 20ml w a s top like that. I'm currently running a provari mini w a Pyrex tank and I'm filling it up all day long. I'd like to buy some personal mixes from someone who would be willing to show me the ropes. I'm a smart guy but I'm kinda hesitant to start Mixing. BC I can't afford to get set up for mixing and find out I such at it. I also have to get a bit more knowledgeable on pg/vg etc. Thanks again for the encouragement.

Come on over to DIY, you'll get lots of help.

DIY E-Liquid

Not all that difficult and even if you make some of your e-liquid, you'll save money.

wow dude, im officially impressed!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456