15ml. Per Day.....
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: 15ml. Per Day.....

Moved On Verified Member

Default 15ml. Per Day.....

So I've been vaping for about a month now from 2plus packs a day and I still go thru a bottle a day. I just ordered a sampler 5pack from fuzion Vapor I am trying to find a good place to order juice online so I can save the money I should be saving by quitting cigarettes. I'm also trying to find a juice I can vape on all day every day and the only one so far I like is Astro by Spacejam. But I can't really find and better deal than like over 20 bucks for 30ml.

Who are the best juice vendors online?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Ultra Member ECF Veteran celticluvr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You can get some nice flavors from Smokeless Image but they are limited. The Volt flavors there are 13.95 for a 30ml. I don't know if you want tobacco flavors or not but Desert Joe rocks and 555 is pretty awesome.

SmokelessImage.com

Hope this helps and Welcome to ECF!
    This civilization is going to stupid itself to death.

PV Master ECF Veteran

15 ml per day ...you are not supposed to drink it.
    Burnie, Ryedan, durgidog and 19 others like this.

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tbev View Post
    Who are the best juice vendors online?
    Taste is subjective. We've got loads of threads on this topic. Try the forum suppliers, among others: Forum Suppliers List
    meanckz likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

cheapest options for premixed ejuice are probably ecblend or mtbakervapor aside from azure vaping which sells 120ml for 16 bucks
    meanckz and FringeChief68 like this.

Full Member Verified Member

Mount Baker Vapor has quite a following and sells 30ml for $7.49. Free shipping on orders over $50, and freebie juice on orders over $15.
    And a huge selection to boot.

Can't really advice you any flavour, it so darn personal. I like their moo juice (strawberry cream) and Afternoon delight (coconut pineapple thingy) but I like sweet vapes and try to stay away from tobacco flavours as they only make me realize that they're not like real cigarettes and then they'll only tempt me.

Best vape I had so far was mochanilla latte by Vapor Chase. He told me it's his best seller and is sadly sold out at the moment....sucks I really wanted to stock up on that one (not at Mount Baker though)
    Tbev likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Vaping that much, you might want to consider DIY liquids. $0.55 for 10ml, buying supplies in 120ml bottles. Even cheaper if you buy larger sizes.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran danca90's Avatar

YAeliq sells 100ml for $18. About a 10 day wait, so it will need to be timed out well.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran D. Waterhouse's Avatar

Mount Baker Vapor $7.49 for 30ml $10.99 for 50ml and $39.99 for 236ml (8oz). Coupon code ve10 for 10% off.
    Bill's Magic Vapor and Tbev like this.
    A Kayfun and Caravela clones, BoxMods w/ 2ohm singles, IGO S, Smok dripper, iTaste VF, Orchid V2 clone & Adirondack Vapor juice :)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You might consider increasing your nicotene level? I have also found that vaping juices with WTA (whole tobacco alkaloids) has been helpful with the cravings and I've decreased the amount I Vape. It is more expensive but it "scratches the itch." congratulations on 1 month! That's huge!
    Izan, CafeDigitalDiva and Tbev like this.

Super T WorkHorse 18350 & Precise Simplicity 14500. Reo Woodvil 18490 & Mini 2.1. Mini Provari(s) 2.5.
    Smoke-free since 4-27-13

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast