IGO L or IGO W? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: IGO L or IGO W?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Scarey View Post
    The igo's for ~$7 on FT are actually clones. lol

When I go hunting for a deal, I google the item I'm looking for, and open every hit that comes up for 3 pages, or until I get mostly British sites. Then I open all of my bookmarked sites, and find the item on them. Then I weed through to find the best prices.
    authentic vs clone............another thread thx

I got loads of atties, clearos, cartos, drippers, genesis, tayfun - and I pretty much only use my Igo-L. I use a simple 3mm ekowool wick with four wraps of 32 kanthal - comes out at 1.8 ohm. - Great vape, and the taste is as good as it gets.

Super Member Verified Member Weizenheimer's Avatar

The W now comes with 2 air holes and if you order from kidneypuncher.com you can specify the size air holes you want

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Imperialbeachboy View Post
    I think I'm just going to go with the W. Which devices are you guys using your RDA's on?
    I never liked the iGo-L. (Having this opinion means I have to hide under the cover of darkness and only appear as a wicked troll on e-cig forums)

I would however like to try the W. I use an Octopus (smok?) with microcoil and cotton, seems OK. I guess all these RDAs work ever so slightly differently with airflow and vape chamber.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have both and I think(somebody correct me if Im wrong) I think they are the same, I just switched caps and the both fit one another it all boils down to looks, and for me the W is the winner here

this is Mexican pesos not dollars! | last cigarette february 28 2013

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123