Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Analog size ecig, any good ones?

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Also, I think she shouldn't be limited to one manufacture with proprietary batteries like the blaze. And semi-good battery life. She is a light smoker...maybe 3 cigs a day.
    Although not a fan of the eRoll I believe it would be perfect for her and can think of no better setup considering the amount she smokes each day. A small and powerful battery that fires, despite its size, @ 3.7 volts.

It has to be able to fill with juice she buys. She loved being able to try different flavors and switch throughout the day.
    Very easily done with extra cartridges stored in a Tic Tacs container.
    Last edited by Vapoor eyes er; 10-29-2013 at 06:49 PM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Amraann's Avatar

I suggest a titan from Vapor4life with a 3.5 tank on it. She will not have to worry about constant refilling and I find I get more vapor from a tank than a cart.

if you scroll to the bottom of the home page you can see the above set up pictured in Blue.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

These are a bit larger than a cig-a-like, but out preforms them by miles:
    DV eGo-T Starter Kit - Stainless - 900mah
    Kanger eVod Kit - Stainless
    Smoke Free Since September 9, 2009

Super Member ECF Veteran H Niemand's Avatar

Another thought could be one of the shorty egos like this.
    Black eGo battery, mini 350mAh

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by pet2one View Post
    The Joyetech eRoll looks like the best. I didn't see blank cartos for the other brands mentioned. Do the other brands interchange with providers of blank cartos and clearos? Like the BOGE Cartomizer?
    Boge cartos will fit if the ecig has a 510 connection. So look for a mini with that type of battery connection. Another thing to think about is refilling the ones that come with the ecig. It does not matter what connection it has then. You just take off the cap of the carto and drop some juice in as if it was any old boge.

Eroll... litecigusa, cignot, rockymountainvapor. Emini... ovaleusa.

Have to put in a plug for my brand. Love White Cloud. Use the regular flings and the Cirrus 3X kit. I know everyone has their favorite, but for me its nothing but White Cloud now.
    Burnie likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

The e-roll sucks. Big time. ... but not in every way.

But for a "few-a-day" smoker.....you won't do better!

- - -

I realise that sounds completely mad, but here's the thing; The e-roll is a powerful little device. It uses expensive atomizers (expensive if you buy a lot, regularly) and requires filling some tiny little cartridges. Of all the things in Vaping that drive me completely off my head, it's the "Joyetech tank system" because for many people it works out expensive and frustating.
    These worries are simply irrelevant.

If I vaped 5 times a day, I would get an e-roll. It's 100% better than the KR808D-1 in my pocket at the moment.

When people on a PAD ask me - should I get that "Joyetech system"? I tend to go into hyper-meltdown and give them an eGo, an evod and some juice. Some never give it back ( ) others go into a Joyetech store and say "before we go anywhere today - please do not sell me that system."

I LOVE IT! I just couldn't ever use it.

I'm pretty new to tank system e-cig and the only small size e-cig I like is the eroll from JoyeTech . I have been using the eroll for 3 weeks now (exclusively). I still have my ego but for back up only, if anything wrong with the eroll.

Here is my setup: Joyetech Eroll caring case.. So I can carry it to work easier compare to the ego type e-cig.

Full Member Verified Member gayhollly1's Avatar

+1 for the Joyetech eroll. My friend has been using hers for about 3 months with no problems.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast