Analog size ecig, any good ones?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Analog size ecig, any good ones?

Default Analog size ecig, any good ones?

I recently started vaping and quickly moved from a disposable to a rip off blaze ecig to a Kanger with a glass tank (the mini protank). I love my Kanger but do fear having to replace parts.

Well, my best friend tried my mall rip off (blaze: www.blazecig.com) and fell in love with it. (Low standards...LOL). I had put some quality juice in it by following a youtube video showing me how to refill the cartomizer. And it was fully charged. I wanted her to have a taste at vaping.

My Kanger was "too big" for her. (If only she would have put her lips on it...she would have quickly learned the joys it could bring...oh well, her loss).

• She wants a ecig that is the size of an analog. I am sure slightly bigger is okay. (why is my mind in the gutter tonight?)
    • She wants to carry it in her purse/wallet. Discretely.
    • It has to be able to fill with juice she buys. She loved being able to try different flavors and switch throughout the day.
    • It has to be simple. She likes the cartomizer idea. She wants to fill, twist, vape.

I think she might be fine with buying blank cartomizers and replacing as needed. Since I am so new to this myself, I really don't know what all the options are. Also, I think she shouldn't be limited to one manufacture with proprietary batteries like the blaze. And semi-good battery life. She is a light smoker...maybe 3 cigs a day.

Advice?
    Tonya

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hi Tonya,

I would 100% recommend the Joye eRoll. Absolutely THE best mini ever made! Nothing can compare. No fuss, no trouble, no leaking, easy to switch out atties and and tanks for different flavours. I love mine.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...er-review.html

Oh, the blu disposable size wasn't too long for her. I had her check them out. Tonya

Thanks...researching now.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonbone View Post
    Hi Tonya,

I would 100% recommend the Joye eRoll. Absolutely THE best mini ever made! Nothing can compare. No fuss, no trouble, no leaking, easy to switch out atties and and tanks for different flavours. I love mine.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...er-review.html

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I agree with the Joyetech eRoll. The only cigarette like ecig I would recommend that will give her the freedom of juice refilling and the dependability she needs. Worth the money.
    WillyZee and pet2one like this.

A Journey begins when you choose a Path

Ultra Member ECF Veteran celticluvr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You could also look into Smokeless Image they have really good quality cig-a-likes give them a look see.
    Electronic Cigarettes | Smokeless E-Cigs | Smokeless Image

Hope this helps and Good luck!
    Last edited by celticluvr; 10-29-2013 at 08:36 AM.
    pet2one likes this.
    This civilization is going to stupid itself to death.

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

No one said anything about V2. Good ecigs but you have to buy from the site for warranty. They will turn you away in a minute if you buy form a brick and mortar.

One gas station ecig I loved was the 21st century smoke. The service was great. I had a dry carto once and they sent me a 5 pack. had two batteries and one went bad. They sent me two. All that, even after I could not find the receipt. They are a small step down performance wise but the best bang for the buck IMO.

Thanks. I am making a list for her and will probably do the research myself.
    Tonya
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker911 View Post
    No one said anything about V2. Good ecigs but you have to buy from the site for warranty. They will turn you away in a minute if you buy form a brick and mortar.

One gas station ecig I loved was the 21st century smoke. The service was great. I had a dry carto once and they sent me a 5 pack. had two batteries and one went bad. They sent me two. All that, even after I could not find the receipt. They are a small step down performance wise but the best bang for the buck IMO.
    Striker911 likes this.

The Joyetech eRoll looks like the best. I didn't see blank cartos for the other brands mentioned. Do the other brands interchange with providers of blank cartos and clearos? Like the BOGE Cartomizer?

Check out the panda evolv lot and the smoov.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Good Luck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast