Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Vapor Consistency Issues...

Perhaps it's simply your battery going flat. I own 2 ego twists and when they are going flat, vapour production significantly decreases. In fact I've had these batts for so long now that I can tell my battery is about to go flat simply by the way it vapes.
    madqatter likes this.

Registered Supplier Jonathan Tittle's Avatar

If you're concerned about pricing, the iTaste SVD is well-priced, is VV/VW and it's telescoping so you could use a smaller battery to reduce the overall size to that of the Provari Mini (or there about). At MadVapes, it's $54.95 base and goes up if you add batteries and other odd and in's.

iTaste SVD Express Kit

Works extremely well, it's solid and works with button-top and flat-top batteries.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I know you said you can not afford a Provari and I understand that,I could not either. I have only had my Provari for 8 weeks,but it was the best purchase I have made. The consistency in the vape is excellent. I only use Boge cartos,in a Texas Tuff tank and vivi novas,but the Provari with the AW IMR 18650 batts,give me the consistent vape I need.
    I could not afford it, but after my Vamo petered out, after 2 months,I could not afford to keep purchasing cheap crap either. I had the Battery charger,so I went for the cheap,no thrills Provari. THe color is more like stainless steel,than the grey color on their site. Do you really need the green or blue led? I got the red. I did pay extra for the 18650 ext. cap. If you plan to stick with vaping,save your pennies and get the Provari. I wish I had done this when I quit smoking 2.6 years ago.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12