vivi nova burnt taste - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: vivi nova burnt taste

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn_K View Post
    Greetings; I'd put up the link to the item, but don't want to seem like I'm flogging it, and in any event the vendor is Canadian.

I'll follow up after I get these replacement heads on Saturday. The Vivi isn't at the very top of my list of favourite clearos, but I do like it, and a Vivi + more vapour is something I would like a lot.

Regards
    Glenn
    You can post the link and if ECF has any probs with it the link will be automatically blocked without penalty to you. Is it CV by any chance? I flog Vendors all the time if something is at the right price.

Blog Entries

I'll follow up after I get these replacement heads on Saturday. The Vivi isn't at the very top of my list of favorite clearos, but I do like it, and a Vivi + more vapour is something I would like a lot.

Regards
    Glenn
    Keep the power, wattage / voltage low, top coil systems seem to like lower power applications.
    Why this is, I have no idea, but I'm not paid to wonder why, just vape or...
    I'm puffin' on a pipe bomb and carrying a detonator in my pocket,
    so just what was it you wanted to hassle me about ?? (No, I do not sub-ohm, pipe bomb is a joke)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vapoor eyes er View Post
    You can post the link and if ECF has any probs with it the link will be automatically blocked without penalty to you. Is it CV by any chance? I flog Vendors all the time if something is at the right price.
    Greetings; Ya, it's CV. I'll put up the link, and if I get busted, I can put it on you

https://www.canvape.com/Dual-Coil-Vi...vidualcoil.htm

According to the blurb, this is for regular Vivi Novas, and I got this confirmed when i emailed CV to get some additional info.

This will be my first try with a dual coil setup. I'll post how it goes after I try the thing out. Thanks Stosh for the info re: power.

Regards
    Glenn
    Vapoor eyes er and Ryedan like this.

Devices: Gus Telescopic, Provari Mini, KFL+, Siam Cobra, AC9, some other stuff

Blog Entries

CV has some interesting stuff, like the original CE-2 https://www.canvape.com/product-p/firetop.htm, I still have a couple boxes of these from way back...
    I'm puffin' on a pipe bomb and carrying a detonator in my pocket,
    so just what was it you wanted to hassle me about ?? (No, I do not sub-ohm, pipe bomb is a joke)

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Greetings; Ya, it's CV. I'll put up the link, and if I get busted, I can put it on you

https://www.canvape.com/Dual-Coil-Vi...vidualcoil.htm

According to the blurb, this is for regular Vivi Novas, and I got this confirmed when i emailed CV to get some additional info.

This will be my first try with a dual coil setup. I'll post how it goes after I try the thing out. Thanks Stosh for the info re: power.

Regards
    Glenn

LOLLL actually CV is an ECF Forum Supplier (a cut above regular Vendors). Here's CV/ Adam's/ Mopar's CV thread.
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/canvape/
    All the Best.

Full Member Verified Member

no mate smok vivi nova is there copy on the original vivi nova is it a bottom coil one you have or the long wick version I have both and the dct smok do some nice tanks they are not the cheapest out the but they decent for the price they also do pyrex glass they are worth getting then you aint got to worry about cracking your tank also give kanger protanks protank minis ago they are bottom fed coils I like to make ss/mesh coils now for my bottom fed coils evods t3s t4 are all good on ego style batteries

Super Member ECF Veteran nobreak1970's Avatar

Thanks for all the input all!

I returned it and got a Smoktech Carto-tank setup.
    Boge 900 battery.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vapoor eyes er View Post
    Agree with Stosh. Friends and myself using Vision Vivi Novas for 10+ months and no issues whatsoever. A friend bought a whack of the SmokTech Vivis at a deep discount and HATED them- poor wicking, dry burning. They're now sitting in a drawer.
    Here's the diff between SmokTech and Vision brand heads:

Attachment 267514
    I found out that my first VN was a knock-off when my CV dual coil replacement heads arrived...they don't work on SmokTech VNs, which is what I must have because the head has that same pointee thingee on top of it as in the picture, good nab Vapoor.

More recently I got a real VN, and it is a lot better. Not getting dry burns all the time like with the knock-off, and the vapour is much thicker.

Regards
    Glenn

Devices: Gus Telescopic, Provari Mini, KFL+, Siam Cobra, AC9, some other stuff

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234