New from California - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: New from California

What amazing and helpful information, I have a much better direction with this now. Thank you all so much!

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran ch1naski's Avatar

Take the advice here. Once you found the freedom of a nice vapor setup, you'll be very happy.

BTW, hello from a fellow Californian. So Cal

Curt.
    SoCalMichelle and NDaystar like this.

Thanks, Curt I'm excited about finding a better setup. My first ecig was one I bought from a liquor store. Tasted like burnt rubber that might have come from a dumpster. Undaunted, I actually went to a vape shop, but they had a poor selection. I was interested in a small cigarette-like system, but they had some overly complex huge devices that looked like they could double as a car muffler. I did sample a few tobacco juices, and they weren't bad. I loved the feel of vaping in and of itself. I discounted fruit/candy juices initially because I'm not into sweet flavors in general. I am re-thinking that idea, and will probably go hit up another shop tomorrow now that I am more informed. The E-go was a great suggestion, hopefully I will find one I like soon
    SoCalMichelle likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Most people for trying's sake gets a cheap set and tries if it is ok with them. (Most of us more than 90% I think) And some others go to it with head on style. They think why I should pay twice if I am ever going to get mods later on.
    As you can see there are a lot of people who quit cigarettes by using e-cigs you can see if anyone is determined to quit and believes in the people around it works. So I suggest if you begin, begin with a semi-developed system. You look for pass through, you even look for variable voltage there is not huge differences between the beginning sets and medium devices. Look at the mah values of the batteries the mah gives you the time you can use the battery so getting 350 mah cigalikes or 1100 mah pass through ego types (This I only read from this forum. I havent seen nor use any)
    I started with a no name device, got a red kiwi (ego type beginner set 650 mah) and get an evic (2600 mah batteries)

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by NDaystar View Post
    Hi there, great Forum. I'm new to vaping, and getting headaches from information overload (so many choices). I am hoping to find a cigalike style delivery system, and say goodbye to analogs forever.

Does anyone have an answer why in California, apparently we cannot order non-tobacco flavors from certain cigalike companies online, but they are available in M&B stores? Are there any cigalike online companies that WILL ship non-tobacco flavored carts to California? Is is possible to order non-tobacco flavors of just e juice (not cartomizers) online, and have it delivered to California? Can't seem to find the answer to this. Any ideas?
    Thanks
    I have no problem getting any flavor juice shipped to California and have never heard of any one having a problem

Lately it occurs to me, what a long strange trip it's been

I'm also in CA, Bay Area, and have recently received a shipment of flavored juice with no problem. I have an order in with Wizard Labs for some VG, PG, and flavors as well that I'm still waiting on. Hopefully there isn't going to be an issue with that order so I can try some DIY flavors. I also bought some from a local vape shop that were really good.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

First of all welcome to the board.

Beauty of living in Socal is there are Vape shops popping up on every corner. My advice about the e-liquid is to head down to a few of them and sample away till you get a good feel for your taste profile. Once ya get an idea then just paruse the vendor sections of this board for MORE than enough options of vendors, none of which in my experience have issues shipping to California.

As far as upgrading the mod... The posts above have a lot of good advice and the only thing I would add is to goto one of the local shops and play around with them. See what feels good for you...gives you a good Vape and fits in your price range.

If you haven't stumbled across it yet here is a link to a Google map that a member put together http://goo.gl/maps/wtqd1 that lists most of the local shops.

Here is the thread that it comes from SoCal Vape Shop Retail Directory

If you want any recommendations on particular shops feel free to pm me or post here.

Best of luck and welcome to the dark side...haha

Hi there, great Forum. I'm new to vaping, and getting headaches from information overload (so many choices). I am hoping to find a cigalike style delivery system, and say goodbye to analogs forever.

Does anyone have an answer why in California, apparently we cannot order non-tobacco flavors from certain cigalike companies online, but they are available in M&B stores? Are there any cigalike online companies that WILL ship non-tobacco flavored carts to California? Is is possible to order non-tobacco flavors of just e juice (not cartomizers) online, and have it delivered to California? Can't seem to find the answer to this. Any ideas?
    Thanks
    I'm new here myself. Just ordered vaping system from Cali company and I also live in cali. Excited to try it and hope it works better than what ive been using. The pre made cartiridge system does not work for me. Hoping the liquid works better

Here's an update on my vapequest. I decided to go with the Joyetech e-Go T, and I am DELIGHTED. I sampled a number of juices in a store, and came away with some delicious flavors. Thanks everyone again for your great advice!
    SoCalMichelle likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Here's an update on my vapequest. I decided to go with the Joyetech e-Go T, and I am DELIGHTED. I sampled a number of juices in a store, and came away with some delicious flavors. Thanks everyone again for your great advice!
    Here you can find a link to a local vape meet.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...pers-club.html
    Vapoor eyes er and NDaystar like this.
    "All vaping roads lead to Provari."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12