How much ejuice do you use in a day? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: How much ejuice do you use in a day?

Unregistered Supplier

I usually go through about 5mL a day. I'm relatively new and I've been buying up lots of juice from lots of different places. I havn't bought a drip atty yet, so I usually end up dumping some of my e-liquid to taste a new flavor.

Full Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by KraveVPR View Post
    I usually go through about 5mL a day. I'm relatively new and I've been buying up lots of juice from lots of different places. I havn't bought a drip atty yet, so I usually end up dumping some of my e-liquid to taste a new flavor.
    Nooooo! Buy a syringe with a blunt nosed tip so you can suck the juice out of your tank and put it back in the bottle!
    Ohyeathat and dreamreaper like this.

Full Member Verified Member

Hi guys, how many sticks is 5ml equavalent to? assuming 1 stick = 10 puffs. Is my question weird? I find myself weird asking this..

ive been vaping lil more than 3 weeks, and avg between 8-10 mils a day or 4-5 pt2 fillups...guess im in the high end. trying to find a juice i like so i can buy big bottles,but im also in a truck all day by myself and used to smoke 2 pad.

I just started today and because I'm excited to play with my new "toy" I vape a lot. This evening I've probably gone through ~1.5 ml of semi-frequent tooting but I'd guess on an average day of just taking a puff every now and then about 1-1.5 ml per day.

Ultra Member Verified Member dreamreaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Camden View Post
    Nooooo! Buy a syringe with a blunt nosed tip so you can suck the juice out of your tank and put it back in the bottle!
    Any links to what we might be looking for? I am a complete noob!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by six6gate View Post
    Hi guys, how many sticks is 5ml equavalent to? assuming 1 stick = 10 puffs. Is my question weird? I find myself weird asking this..
    Average cigs contain about 9 mg of nicotine each but much of that is destroyed during combustion or lost via other means so you're only getting a couple of micrograms of nicotine per cig. I use 0.6% liquid so for every ml of juice I vape that's roughly 3-5 cigarettes worth of nicotine.

Super Member ECF Veteran StarDose's Avatar

I'm gonna guess 5mL a day but really have no clue since I have several clearos when I'm out to switch up flavors and drip at home.

I usually tell ppl a 30ml bottle lasts about a week and hopefully I'm not lying to them XD
    Currently vaping on my nemesis/kfl setup

Super Member ECF Veteran StarDose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dreamreaper View Post
    Most shops have a DIY section with blunt tip syringes for around $1 maybe a little more.
    dreamreaper likes this.
    Currently vaping on my nemesis/kfl setup

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dreamreaper View Post
    Blunt Needle Tip for dropper bottles - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

I suppose these would only really work if your preferred juice supplier uses the same bottles as Mt.Baker. Any site that sells DIY Supplies will have a plain old syringe.

I use between 3-5 depending on the nic level or how busy I am. Or stressed lol
    dreamreaper likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast