How much ejuice do you use in a day? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: How much ejuice do you use in a day?

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toots Aplenty View Post
    Average cigs contain about 9 mg of nicotine each but much of that is destroyed during combustion or lost via other means so you're only getting a couple of micrograms of nicotine per cig. I use 0.6% liquid so for every ml of juice I vape that's roughly 3-5 cigarettes worth of nicotine.
    Wow, from your perspective it seems like a lot of nicotine. I'm using 18mg liquid, but it feels like I'm smoking light cigarettes. So I ended up taking more puffs than before..

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks StarDose & Ohyeahthat
    Ohyeathat likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran LeftHandBlack's Avatar

3-5 ml usually.

Quote Originally Posted by six6gate View Post
    Wow, from your perspective it seems like a lot of nicotine. I'm using 18mg liquid, but it feels like I'm smoking light cigarettes. So I ended up taking more puffs than before..
    It seems like a lot but it doesn't FEEL like a lot. When you inhale cigarette smoke your body produces antibodies to fight the foreign chemicals and it gives you a sort of "bleh" kind of body low. My first time vaping on my ecig I noticed right away I was getting that nicotine buzz but no side-effects like I would get with analogs.
    six6gate likes this.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

About 3-5 ml per day on average.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I was smoking about 5-15 Marlboro lights per day when i started vaping. I go through about 2mL per day now which i find lower than i thought it would go through. I still smoke between 1-5 analogs per day.
    If i fill a 2.4mL tank it will last me quite a while. Normally i have a few tanks with different flavors on rotation.
    My juices are all 11-12mg/mL (in the medium range). Some times i will chain vape (for an hour or two) but my juice volume seems to last quite well and for the majority of the day, its just some modest pulling when i'm craving a cigarette.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234