Best "value" juice? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Best "value" juice?

Senior Member Verified Member itsmedave's Avatar

Mt Baker, EC Blends, Steam Juice are all good recommendations. I've ordered from all 3 and will order from again. MBV is by far the best customer service experience of the three. Super quick shipping and freebies!!!
    Kristin0624 likes this.
    Dave

PV Master Verified Member Mark Anthony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InTheClouds View Post
    Mount Baker Vapor - tons of flavors, your choice of pg/vg ratio and nic level. If you have questions they are quick to answer, prices are great and shipping is very fast. MBV is in WA state, I order Monday and have order her in NC Wednesday. The prices are awesome.
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Prices are very good and shipping is fast. Juice is made to order so it is fresh.

Flavor vape, located in Stillwater,

Interesting, I have tinnitus as well and have not noticed. Ill have to pay closer attention, lol

Default Best "value" juice?

VistaVapors has 100ml bottles for $16.99 and you can add extra flavor to them.
    Flavors are spot on.

Senior Member Verified Member

In the motorcycle high performance modification business we have a saying...
    Your finished bike can be good, fast or cheap...pick two because you cant have all three !
    Its either going to be good and fast (not going to be cheap), good and cheap (not so fast) or cheap and fast (not good).

I'm not so sure the same don't apply to e juice ???

I love Zeus juice, their prices are good, their flavors and service top notch!

Full Member Verified Member

I have to agree with everyone else. Mt Baker Vapor. I put an order in on Sunday night, and Got it in the mail today. The juice tastes pretty good too.

Quote Originally Posted by fogging_katrider View Post
    Your finished bike can be good, fast or cheap...pick two because you cant have all three !
    Its either going to be good and fast (not going to be cheap), good and cheap (not so fast) or cheap and fast (not good).

I'll take good and cheap! Can be slow, that's fine. Gives it time to steep during shipping, right? (just learned about steeping..lol)

Slightly mad but harmless Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by fogging_katrider View Post

"Cheap" and "Inexpensive" are two different categories. I don't have as much juice savvy as some of the good folks here, and I've only sampled juices from about ten vendors so far (with more on the way all the time, lol).

I'm not gonna single out any particular vendors, but I've found that some juices are kinda one-dimensional, but still good. No overtones, no undertones, no bloom, nothing but one flavor, but it's still done well.

Some have complex flavors, but still taste (to me, at least) like barbecued buzzard butt.

Important thing is to find what you like and NOT SMOKE! (lol)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast