Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Best "value" juice?

Default Best "value" juice?

Hi! So, I want to experiment with different juices as far as nic levels and PG/VG combos. And flavors too! Unfortunately I'm dealing with increased tinnitus (ringing in the ears) since starting to vape about 2 weeks ago. Sure feels good to be off analogs though. Not sure exactly WHAT is causing this...figure I'd try different things.

I'm looking for recommendations for places to buy e-juices online at low cost. Of course, the store would have to offer great range options in nic and PG/VG percentages. Suggestions?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Mount Baker Vapor - tons of flavors, your choice of pg/vg ratio and nic level. If you have questions they are quick to answer, prices are great and shipping is very fast. MBV is in WA state, I order Monday and have order her in NC Wednesday. The prices are awesome.
    June 13, 2013 My life has a superb cast, if I could just figure out the plot.
    Vaping in Reoville

Mt Baker Vapor offers low prices ($5 for 15mL and $8 for 30mL), fast shipping, free samples, and the ability to specify PG/VG and nic levels.

Try ordering small sizes of the SAME flavor in high, low, and balanced levels of PG/VG. Then you'll be able to see the difference.
    pascloud and vincentk18 like this.

Super Member Verified Member Scarey's Avatar

+1 to Mount Baker Vapor
    vincentk18 likes this.
    _____________Last analog: September 10th, 2013, Around 22:00 GMT -5______________
    At 0.5Ω of resistance you're pushing 7.4 amps and a whopping 27.38 watts...
    If you did that to an eGo, it would destroy a small village.

Just be safe some of the cheap one are not made in the US.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hi there. Welcome.
    Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor is pretty good for all of the things you are asking for. Please see a med professional about the tinnitus. It may be simple like an allergy to pg/vg or certain flavors. But best to consult a dr.

Have a look at mtbaker. I have only gotten nic and diy supplies but others rave about their eliquids.

The answer seems clear enough! lol Interesting that they call it 'nicotine juice'.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

SteamJuice is running a phenomenal deal, but only through tomorrow. 360ml of custom, high end juice for only $60.00:

The Rounder

This is my current favorite vendor. I've yet to order one I haven't liked (try Ambrosia YUM!) .
    And their 120ml little "jugs" are really cool too
    Kristin0624 and KjAthena like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Timelessvapor.com and Bulkejuice.com are comparable in price in comparison to Mt Baker.. Both are less than $10 per 30ml bottle.. Keep in mind, cheap isn't always good..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_and_Spice View Post
    Hi there. Welcome.
    Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor is pretty good for all of the things you are asking for. Please see a med professional about the tinnitus. It may be simple like an allergy to pg/vg or certain flavors. But best to consult a dr.

Have a look at mtbaker. I have only gotten nic and diy supplies but others rave about their eliquids.

Thank you for the suggestion. The tinnitus has been going on for 3 years and I've been to a doctor too many times without any improvement, cause or remedy. MRI, Meds, etc. I've learned to live with it. I have read that quitting tobacco has a side effect of ears ringing, could be that. I also heard that increased nicotine (I am vaping 12 or 18 mg right now) does it too. So where it was a constant ring before...it's sorta like a constant rage now. Frustrating. I'm ready to try 0mg nic for a few days and see if it decreases. Otherwise, I haven't been able to find anything anywhere about PG/VG affecting tinnitus.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast