Where to get the best E-Juice - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Where to get the best E-Juice

I love BeVapeHappy liquids

VAPEHAPPY Age Verification

ungrapeful dead is my fav

Senior Member Verified Member wharr's Avatar

Bigbang ecigs have awesome juices. I use 70/30 12mg They have an Apple caramel that is off the chain as well as a juice called alien piss and many more. I have several of their juices.check out their website. Priced very reasonable.

Hello. Give Heather's Heavenly Vapes a try: Custom E-Liquids : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Many also enjoy Ahlusion or dripezz for fruit flavors, but they are more on the expensive side.

I'm so happy I went the DIY route. Here are my favorite recipes. Most of them came from this awesome site!

Chocolate
    It's 15mls a 50/50 mix @ 18mgs.
    TPA Milk Chocolate-5% .5 ml
    Capella Chocolate Fudge Brownie-5% : 15 Drops
    Capella Milk Chocolate Toffee-4% : 12 Drops
    TPA Vanallin (10% PG) .2 mls
    Capella Butter-2% 6 Drops
    Ethyl Maltol-2% 6 Drops

Dragon's Blood (All flavorings are TFA)
    Base - 79% (80% VG / 20% PG)
    Dragonfruit - 10%
    Strawberry - 4%
    Bavarian Cream - 2%
    Sweet Cream - 1%
    Vanilla Swirl - 3%
    Ethyl Maltol - 1%

Boba's Clone
    Black and Mile Plus 40.0%
    Cinnamon Danish Swirl 20.0%
    Almond oil 20.0%
    Coconut 7.1%
    Graham Cracker 7.1%
    Vinegar 5.8%

heathers heavenly and vapedudes are where i get mine. i still get my menthol from Smokeless Image, theyre all a little pricey, but great juice.

Im planning on ordering a couple flavors from kalamazoo vapor shop, they have some nice reviews. Really want to try their swamp water

Moved On Verified Member

"Best e-Juice" is highly subjective, sort of like asking what is the best dish at the best restaurant would be. Would be more informative if people could post a more descriptive reasoning behind their choice of "best" juice.

For myself, my vendor of choice is VapingUSA.com

My top picks in flavor there is green apple, grape, watermelon (actually, it tastes like a melona bar) and strawberry all at 100% VG, 6% nicotine. I just order two 30ml bottles now, one with 12% and the other at 0% and just put them together since 12% and 0% is the lowest option.

Most of all their juices come in clear liquid, not much, if any dye seem to be used here. I like their line because there is no chemical or soapy aftertaste, flavoring is on the milder side too. The best way I can describe the vapor taste is "very clean." Liquids have great aroma and produces lots of vapor. Most importantly, their e-liquids DO NOT react with any plastic/polycarbonate tanks.

Spearmint is also another flavor I like, but I use more as a topper/additive to give some of the other flavors a bit of a sweet minty flavor. The color of spearmint is more on the lighter yellow tint, similar to strawberry.

Peppermint has a stronger, sharper mint flavor, sort of like an altoid, but not sweet like the spearmint. Liquid is clear.

Vaping straight spearmint or peppermint is way to strong for my taste, probably ideal if you were a former Newport or Kool smoker, I think it would blend very well with their tobacco line.

I've tried a few small vendors and didn't care for juices or customer service. I've been very happy with both at Halo.

If you like red hots flavor, give this juice a whirl! Best Ive had so far and its inexpensive.
    FireCracker Juice | FireCracker Vapor

Senior Member Verified Member sigtausteve's Avatar

Alien visions bobas bounty. 100vg is how it comes. Awesome vape. HVe been dripping it and putting it into a carto. My ADV. Also check out some juice from the vapor chef. Good selections and decently priced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast