Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Where to get the best E-Juice

My favorite thing to do is order a sample pack or two from a company, and if one of the flavors blows me away, I'll order a big bottle of it. I've ordered from 10 different companies so far, for a total of like 40ish flavors, and so far only 3 have been so good that I HAD to order a big batch of it.

Johnson Creek is by far my favorite juice company. You should look into their procedures for creating their juice - it's really what everybody should be doing. They are setting the bar high, and come FDA regulation time I think they will be one of the industry leaders (the 'Marlboro' of e-juice), especially as this industry continues to grow.

A WORD OF CAUTION!!!!
    I used their Red Oak line exclusively for the first few months I was vaping (100% VG) and I can say it DESTROYED my atomizers. I don't know how some people out there talk about this like it doesn't happen - they must have different experiences... but I know, for certain, that using 100% VG juice absolutely ended my atomizers. For some reason I thought I needed to stick with 100% VG, but it simply was destroying every atomizer after a couple of days (2 weeks TOPS) of heavy vaping. Now I use the PG juices, and I am extremely satisfied. Never going 100% VG again; I think the PG blends they use at JC are 70:30 PG:VG, which is ideal for atomizer life and vapor production.

Anyways - JC juices are phenomenal. I'd strongly suggest getting some Autumn Crisp - caramel-deliciousness, I love it. I also use their chocolate truffle and merango a lot (merango = strawberry). I've recently realized I'm not so into tobacco flavors, so I stick with heavy, thicker flavored juices, and I've been very happy with the products I get from JC. Oh, and mint truffle is great too. I stick with 1.8% nicotine (18mg). The cost is a little higher than what you get in other places - but seriously, do a little research on their production methods (they are very active on youtube - interviews with head chemists; tours of the lab; etc) and their standards. They take everything extremely seriously. You'll be impressed!

and no - I don't work for JC. I just love the company. Really wouldn't consider putting anything else into my lungs, knowing their standards.

Super Member Verified Member HawaiiVPR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by co18 View Post

A WORD OF CAUTION!!!!
    I used their Red Oak line exclusively for the first few months I was vaping (100% VG) and I can say it DESTROYED my atomizers. I don't know how some people out there talk about this like it doesn't happen - they must have different experiences... but I know, for certain, that using 100% VG juice absolutely ended my atomizers. For some reason I thought I needed to stick with 100% VG, but it simply was destroying every atomizer after a couple of days (2 weeks TOPS) of heavy vaping. Now I use the PG juices, and I am extremely satisfied. Never going 100% VG again; I think the PG blends they use at JC are 70:30 PG:VG, which is ideal for atomizer life and vapor production.
    What do mean by "destroyed your atomizers?" As in gunked up badly, or some other reaction? Thanks!

I like juices from the following vendors:

Nicoticket (small selection but truly excellent)

Halo (great tobacco flavors)

Alien Visions (makers of the much discussed Bobas Bounty & Gorilla Juice)
    Kent Brooks likes this.

I am fan of JC also. I like tobacco flavors and the Domestic and Tennessee Cured are among the best, and the only ones I have found that do not have a chemical test and I have tried HHV and Halo. They work well in my clearomizer but I have to clean and dry burn after awhile. However, they do kill my eRoll atomizers fairly quickly. Trade off.

Full Member Verified Member

I enjoy High Desert Vapes. When I shop online, I look for options such as VG/PG ratio and extra strength since I use mostly VG. VG mutes flavors, so I always ask for extra strength. Without those options, it's a deal breaker for me.

Senior Member Verified Member rwmeade's Avatar

Hello,

I buy all my liquid from Vape Escape. They ship usually within a day or two depending on the time of day the order is placed. They have a discount code system and if you enter "VE10" you get a 10% discount. They have liquids from different manufacturers but I usually buy from the liQua line of juices. As an allday vape I am using liQua apple with 18mg of nicotine. It has a very light taste, not to sweet, so for me that makes a perfect allday vape. VapeEscapes own liquid is made by Hangsen if I am not mistaken. I have bought VEs apple and though it has a very nice taste it gets to sweet for my taste.

Best regards
    Last edited by Innercitydk; 11-27-2013 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Corrected link

My 1st go to place due to incredible pricing and matching quality is ECBlend E-Liquids - Something Better

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123