Anyone else using "wick-less" clearomizers? I really like them - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Anyone else using "wick-less" clearomizers? I really like them

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by KraveVPR View Post
    If you like the wickless CE5, you may want to try a tank attomizer or atty. I found it to be a natural progression for myself.
    Krave, I realize there are probably limitless options but for an eGo battery (soon to be joined by an MVP2 and a Vamo V4), what would you suggest there? I saw in the Vamo thread in the Vamo-specific subforum a Smok unit that held 6ml with a nice wood tip on it. Is that what you're referring to?

Also, just took delivery on a drunk order I put in last Thursday night... somehow managed to order the wickless C4 clearos and while they have smaller holes, the holes are all the way to the bottom of the reservoir so no wasted liquid

Bill - I appreciate the perspective and explanation, sometimes it's just a matter of tom-ahto/tom-ayto but bias creeps in and we all think we know what's best
    Bill's Magic Vapor likes this.

Unregistered Supplier

Todd,

If you like something without a wick, heres a http://www.smoktech.com/product_10013.htmltank that holds a "pre -punched" xl carto Its a decent size and will hold a good ammount of liquid. Should producw good vapor and wont leak. With this type of atty you just need to make sure you "prime" it before you fill the tank. If you dry burn the atty it will taste burnt for the life. Should last quite a while at least 2 weeks if used properly.

6ml is a bit big for me as I like to change flavors a lit and I like my unit to be portable. As far as a portable unit for my ego type batteries I like a protank2 or protank mini.

Phil Busardo has a good video on priming cartos. You can find his youtube channel by searching pbusardo on youtube.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123