Newer Vaper here in Cleveland, OH - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Newer Vaper here in Cleveland, OH

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KraveVPR View Post
    Baditude,

Hope your daughter is liking CSU, i'm an alum. Funny you say that, had a conversation today about marketing the new store down at CSU. We need a CSU vape ambassador. I'll let you know when the store opens, we'll hook her and her friends up with some swag. Store will be a quick 10 min drive from downtown.

How's the market down in Cincinnati, do you find supplies readily available?
    Unfortunately, vaping is not allowed on campus. That doesn't stop the students from vaping discreetly in their dorms, though.

AltSmoke has the largest vape shop/e-juice lounge in the midwest, with over 100 flavors available to sample at their juice bar. Vaporcast has just expanded from Centerville to Mason, a Cincinnati suburb. They just opened their doors this week and shows lots of promise.

AltSmoke Cincinnati

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Lakewood will be a nice area for a store. There or Coventry (lots of foot traffic) would be 2 of the prime areas. If you have not been, you might pop out to Groove in Kent. They have a nice store with a good juice bar. They will even mix liquids to order while you are waiting.

I would not say I am all that experienced as a vaper. So far, I have avoided getting caught up in needing to try all the types of gear or wrapping coils or such. I just like that I don't smoke anymore and do enjoy my vaping.

Keep us updated on how the store project is going.

Debra, nice to meet you. It's extremely exciting to hear an experienced vaper express a need for a good B&M in town. I've been over to ecignificance and also down to legend vapor and kings of vapor and I just wasn't satisfied with my experience. This has turned into a wickedly exciting hobby of mine so i've gotten together with a buddy and we'll have a shop open up here soon. Presumably it will be in Lakewood as we feel it's a good place for it. Our plan is to cater to newbies but also to carry fine quality stuff ESPECIALLY juices. Hoping to open the first of the year.

Can't wait to get to know and learn from you. Looks like you've been at this quite a while

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I order most online but my daughter hooked me up with StuffnPuffs in Macedonia. The 'brand' on their shelves is called Vapermate. Using right now with a T2. Hardware pretty good and they stock many ego-510 pieces/parts. Juice is a bit expensive for quantity, but quality good. Good luck with your venture and I'll keep an eye out.

Blog Entries

There aren't many Vape stores up here so a friend of mine and I have been talking about opening a store.
    Should you open an e-cig business, become a registered supplier with ECF. E Cigarette Suppliers Forum Suppliers are forbidden to advertise their wares in the general forums. You will be able to discuss your products freely in the Supplier's Forum.

Unregistered Supplier

Thanks for the heads up. Please dont take my mention of the proposed store as panning for potential customers. Just explaining my current situation here in Cleveland. I'm more than happy to follow the rules and join in vaping convo with all my fellow vapers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    Baditude likes this.

Hey everyone! I'm from Cleveland currently in Brooklyn, NY but returning to Cleveland Nov 18! Bringing some capes back for my family and friends too. I am a new vaper and would love to open a store in Cleveland as well. We will see what the future holds. Until then I am enjoying my new hobby and love trying different juices. Is there ever vaper meets in Cleveland?
    Last edited by Phoenix_48; 11-07-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_Red_Shoes View Post
    I order most online but my daughter hooked me up with StuffnPuffs in Macedonia. The 'brand' on their shelves is called Vapermate. Using right now with a T2. Hardware pretty good and they stock many ego-510 pieces/parts. Juice is a bit expensive for quantity, but quality good. Good luck with your venture and I'll keep an eye out.
    I'm close to you, Ruby! I shop there quite often. How do you like the VaperMate juices? My fiancÚ bought me a few (so far my fave is Butterscotch), but I'm curious as to how they compare with the ones I've bought online today from The Vapor Chef (Fluffy Cake, Some 'Mores, Shmuffer Shmutter, Honey Pearry, Unicorn Poop and Blue Jazzberry) and Nicoticket (Custard's Last Stand).

Newbie to ecigs and here to the board, as well! Whoops - I haven't even made my "intro" post yet!

Welcome to ECF and good luck!

Vape, Vape, Vape, Squonk, Repeat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12