Newer Vaper here in Cleveland, OH
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Newer Vaper here in Cleveland, OH

Unregistered Supplier

Default Newer Vaper here in Cleveland, OH

Anyone here from the Cleveland area? I see there is a Cleveland forum, but I can't post yet as I just joined. Some background on myself. I used to be a smoker and quit cold turkey about 7 years ago. I picked up a BLU from a convenient store after a long week at work and I couldn't resist the temptation to delve into this world further. There aren't many Vape stores up here so a friend of mine and I have been talking about opening a store.

This has become my new hobby and I'm excited to talk to all of you about your experiences and expertise!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

HiKraveVPR - I'm a Clevelander too! Didn't know there was a Cleveland forum - Have to check it out - Is the BLU the only ecig you have tried? ohmi! If so, prepare to have an 'over the top' hobby! - I started vaping about a year ago - rather halfheartedly - picked it up again a couple of months ago - Invested in better hardware and new juice and haven't looked back since - I smoked for almost 40 years, 1.5 ppd - I still have two in the morning with my coffee (those are the hardest for me to give up) but that's it and for me, that's HUGE! Welcome to ECF - Great site, people, information, inspiration - anything good - You'll find it here -

Unregistered Supplier

Oh no, hahaha I wish that I had only spent a few bucks on Blu's here and there. I have become a full fledged vaping addict. I'm using a Vision spinner with a Protank2 at the moment. I'm going to make the jump to an EVIC soon. In a couple short months I've cluttered my office at work with bottle upon bottle of ejuice. Do you order your juice online or get it here locally?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi and welcome. I am in Cleveland (east burbs) and been vaping a few months now. Have not had a cig since I started and that just continues to amaze me. You are right about the lack of B&Ms in town. There is a small shop called Esignificance in Mayfield heights that has a pretty basic selection but reasonable prices. I just found a "Smoke" shop nearby that has some juices and a bit of gear but their primary business is with burning stuff. There is a need for a great B&M in town and if i had the cash I would look at opening one.

Again, welcome.

Unregistered Supplier

Debra, nice to meet you. It's extremely exciting to hear an experienced vaper express a need for a good B&M in town. I've been over to ecignificance and also down to legend vapor and kings of vapor and I just wasn't satisfied with my experience. This has turned into a wickedly exciting hobby of mine so i've gotten together with a buddy and we'll have a shop open up here soon. Presumably it will be in Lakewood as we feel it's a good place for it. Our plan is to cater to newbies but also to carry fine quality stuff ESPECIALLY juices. Hoping to open the first of the year.

Can't wait to get to know and learn from you. Looks like you've been at this quite a while

PV Master ECF Veteran DetraMental's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There's nothing better than a good vape shop. Wish I had one where I'm at! :/ Good luck to you and Happy Vaping!
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Have a sense of humor, keep a sense of humor, don't lose your sense of humor....

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Welcome here at ECF and good luck..... We all need more vape shops!!

Full Member Verified Member EsOne's Avatar

Not in Cleaveland, but close to ya in Toledo. Welcome!

Blog Entries

Hey, welcome to the forum. Cincinnati here. Go Bengals!!

Seriously, opening a store in Cleveland would be great. My daughter vapes and goes to Cleveland State, and there are no vape shops in downtown Cleveland. She has to get her e-liquids when she comes back home to Cincinnati.

There are a few shops within driving distance of Cleveland, mainly in the Akron area: Home - ECF E Cigarette Store Locator

Unregistered Supplier

Baditude,

Hope your daughter is liking CSU, i'm an alum. Funny you say that, had a conversation today about marketing the new store down at CSU. We need a CSU vape ambassador. I'll let you know when the store opens, we'll hook her and her friends up with some swag. Store will be a quick 10 min drive from downtown.

How's the market down in Cincinnati, do you find supplies readily available?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast