What is next.1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: What is next.1

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Do I need to maintain as much as dripping? I'm thinking of an MVP for ease of use during the day. I thought it looked hideous but now I think it is kinda cool.

Detached Observer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit Chaser View Post
    Do I need to maintain as much as dripping? I'm thinking of an MVP for ease of use during the day. I thought it looked hideous but now I think it is kinda cool.
    MVP 2.0 and a IBT 22mm carto tank, with a Boge or Ikenvape cartomizer is a set it and forget it set-up. The carto will last 4-10 days... then toss in a new $1.10 - $1.80 carto and you're back in business. Simple huh?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've been wanting to try one. i use 100% vg. will it cause any issues with a carto tank?

IMO, cartos are convenient, but at the same time, the flavor is soooooooo much better on anything else. If you are willing to try something new, I would go with the new Aspire BDC. It is really good flavor wise and at the same time, it performs well. Notice that there are two resistance values. 2.0 and 1.8 ohm. Depending on your personal setup, i would go with either one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Imperialbeachboy View Post
    I've been wanting to try one. i use 100% vg. will it cause any issues with a carto tank?
    That is impossible to say without actually trying it. 100% vg is often considered to be thicker consistancy, but all-vg liquids differ in their consistancy. I've used 100% vg in cartotanks and not had issues with wicking, but others have reported that they have.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Great suggestions...I think it may be time to venture beyond my local shops.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12