I'm a noobie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: I'm a noobie

Default I'm a noobie

So I am new to the ecig/vape world. What would you guys suggest me moving to next? I currently have the ego c twist battery and dual coil tank. I would like to have maximum vape output.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    meanckz likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome... that is the eternal question that has tons of answers and I am sure tons will chime in with good ideas. I would suggest sticking with a variable voltage or variable wattage mod and a great one is the MVP 2. It is on sale for around $40.00 if you look. It will give you the same connection you are used to and offers a really long battery life as well as VV nd VW. I would get a Pro Tank 2 to go with it. You can ultimately learn to re build the coils in the pro tank if you want to. Once you go there the sky is the limit.
    Utew and meanckz like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by samcm010 View Post
    Welcome... that is the eternal question that has tons of answers and I am sure tons will chime in with good ideas. I would suggest sticking with a variable voltage or variable wattage mod and a great one is the MVP 2. It is on sale for around $40.00 if you look. It will give you the same connection you are used to and offers a really long battery life as well as VV nd VW. I would get a Pro Tank 2 to go with it. You can ultimately learn to re build the coils in the pro tank if you want to. Once you go there the sky is the limit.
    I will second this..... Awesome device worth it's weight in gold in my opinion.
    Utew and meanckz like this.

Full Member Verified Member

I agree with the above. Look at the vivi nova 2.5 by vision. Partial to that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    meanckz likes this.

+ 3, love my mvp
    meanckz likes this.

Blog Entries

+1 for the MVP. Tough to beat for the price and functionality. The built-in rechargeable battery will give you 2 - 3 days per charge. It can be used while it is being charged (pass thru). Both 510 & ego threading. Nice size that can fit in a pocket. Kit comes with charging cord and iClear clearomizers, which I feel are the best clearomizers on the market.

Innokin_iTaste_MVP.jpg

Hey! Here is a good video for that question. One of my faves from GrimmGreen. TAKING THE NEXT VAPING STEP 2: EGO'S TO MODS - YouTube

Personally I love my eGo c twist lol

Slim and simple EVOD tank, eGo Twist 1100 mAh battery. DruidPriest
    madqatter likes this.

I've got an MVP 2 with another on the way (things are better in 2's, right?) and started with a Halo Triton, which I use at work.. small and inconspicuous. Love 'em both, but the MVP is an excellent step-up IMO and obviously others, too . and Welcome btw.
    Last edited by Utew; 10-31-2013 at 05:57 AM. Reason: oh vey... such terrible grammar =(
    meanckz likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Asbestos4004's Avatar

Welcome! I've heard outstanding things about the MVP. I tried one at a b&m and really liked it. I didn't really want to give it back to the dude and he didn't really want to give my pv back either....he did!

Great price on those things and solid as a brick. Can't go wrong!
    meanckz likes this.
    ProVari, VaporShark RDNA, Sigelei 100w, HexOhm V2, Reo Grand, Hana DNA 30, 4Nine, Paragon, Penny, King, Nemesis, Overdose, Stingray, Doomsday, SquapeR, Orchid, Kayfun, Taifun, Tugboat, Vulcan, PlumeVeil, Lemo, TOBH, RoseV2, VA Cyclone, Origin, Veritas, Magma, iStick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast