Help upgrading accessories off of Ego Batteries and CE4 Cartomizers, Juice questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Help upgrading accessories off of Ego Batteries and CE4 Cartomizers, Juice questions

I love the SmokTech ARO and RBC tanks. They use the same coils. RBCs are the plastic one-piece tanks. They work just as good, but the ARO tanks look a little better. I'm not a huge fan of the Pyrex ARO tanks, as I get a metallic flavor out of them due to the metal tip. But most people I know don't have the same issue, so maybe it's just me.
    Diedrich likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BardicDruid View Post
    I liked the bottom coil better, but then I moved to cartos tanks and haven't looked back. As far as Dekang goes, there are several videos where people have toured and videoed the Dekang lab and posted them on YouTube, I have never seen a video tour of an American maker yet. So for 4 years now I've stuck with Dekang, that and VG makes me cough so I use 100% PG liquid and I'm fine.
    Thanks for that informaion on Dekang. Your approach sounds interesting - bottom coil (which from what I hear is a cooler vapor) - and 100% PG (which I hear would give you a maximum throat hit.) I wound up purchasing the Smok Tech Redux Clearomizer, which comes with a 1.8 OHM, and a 2.4 single coil and a 2.0 Dual coil replacement because I want to experience what the difference is there. I'm sure I will get up and down the block on ohms, singles doubles, Clearos and tanks eventually and find where my preference lies. Thanks again for all the tips and sharing your experiences.
    Last edited by Diedrich; 10-31-2013 at 09:27 PM.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12