Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Just Getting Started & Need Advice!

Full Member Verified Member

Just got a vamo 1 week ago and really like it
    Tatatech likes this.

Can you hear me now... Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Some reasonably priced juice could be found here...MyVapeJuice.com and Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor and Found 499 liquid at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Fasttech has all kinds of ecig stuff, but it takes around 2 weeks or more to recieve it. Prices can't be beat if you have the time

Congratulations and good luck with your shopping
    Tatatech likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

The SVD is liked by everyone that has one. Well built and durable.
    About $75 for the SVD and charger from fasttech, and quality batteries from orbtronic(there's problems getting batteries from china).
    $37.21 INNOKIN iTaste SVD Telescoping Variable Voltage E-Cigarette Mod / Battery Compartment at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/1...mh-ni-cd-smart $2 more for one with a car adapter
    NCR18650PD 18650 Panasonic Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Flat Top price is for one, but min order is two
    $1.49 2*18650 Battery Waterproof Protective Storage Case - translucent / PVC at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping for storing batteries
    Tatatech likes this.

Thank you Ramjet, I will check them out!! So far I haven't had a "real cigarette" in 7 days!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran pufZeppelin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tatatech View Post
    I am new to vaping, after being a menthol smoker for 29 years! So far I have the V2 ecig kit and the Ego Twist. I really enjoy the twist, but am looking to find something that would be the next step up.
    Can you tell me what another good mod would be for someone just getting into vaping? Also, where is the best place online to purchase mods and to purchase juice, particularly strong coffee juices? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Since it's getting close to Christmas, I really need to stay on the frugal side. Thanks everybody!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatatech View Post
    Thank you Ramjet, I will check them out!! So far I haven't had a "real cigarette" in 7 days!!

hey Tatatech, glad to see you joined ECF

so you have the ego VV batteries, and probably will always use them (a great device)
    and want to get into something at the next level, well you need a direction

-MOD, battery & charger (flashlight style) or
    -MOD w/self contained battery

it is kinda like wanting something particular to eat, and going to that style of restaurant
    figure what you like, search a little, then when you decide the style you want, ask for recommendations...

I think by everyone telling you what they/we like, confuses you, making it harder to decide... (there's a lot of stuff out there)

but like many said, I agree with an MVP & Mt Baker juice

congrats on a week without !!

Vape≈On
    Tatatech likes this.
    Ω ... you have to "Learn" how to Vape, it's not smoking... it’s,“addiction without the consequences”

Senior Member Verified Member sigtausteve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch777 View Post
    I type around 90WPM
    i type like 7. lol
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member Verified Member Stingbk's Avatar

I myself am about to take the next step and I'm going with the vamo v 5 from Fasttech and batteries and a charger from a US company so my order won't take months to get here.

Hi, I too am looking to upgrade from basic ego and intend buying the mvp2.. just looked and 101 is out of stock ..hopefully won't be too long before they have more, .. lots of good reviews for this kit and at $40 ..good value ... need a bit extra 'oomph' in the flavour so maybe a vv is the way to go?

Full Member ECF Veteran

Hello and welcome to the forum.
    You seem to have gotten some good suggestions on mods available so I would suggest as a way to save on juice you look at D.I.Y. on a small scale. Vg is available at most drug stores at a reasonable cost. Syringes are also available at drug stores. Then there is pg which aparently is available at Tractor Supply stores by the gallon. Nicotine liquid can be purchased from wizard labs eg. 24mg Nicotine solution - 120ml or rts vapes 120 ml of 36 mg Flavorless Nicotine Liquid . Add in a few pg based flavorings also available at wizard labs or many other locations and you can start mixing liquids for yourself.
    Just a suggestion the choice is up to you.

Full Member Verified Member TheVapingJester's Avatar

I would suggest tne MVP V2 as others have suggested. You can pay a lot more for a setup, but the MVP has all of the features you could want or need. Really, what carto/clearo you use is going to be more the deciding factor of your vaping experience and there are just as many opinions on what is best to use there also. I just got my MVP V2 yesterday and am extremely happy with it, but am not totally sold on the iclear 30 quite yet as I prefer my Protank II. But, I am sure that since I have already taken the time to get familiar with the PTII plays a role in my bias. I would check into the DIY juices as suggested before, but also be buying juices to have something to compare your diy results to. It is trial and error, but I have enjoyed pretty much everything I have made. Well, except Loranns rootbeer. That stuff will clog your coil and taste burnt within a few toots!!! But, after I made 30 mils and hated it, then I decided to research and if I would have just looked here before I made it I would have saved my 30 mils for something else cause others warned against it saying exactly what I experienced. It was just one of those cruel life lessons I had to learn the hard way!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12