looking for provari clone for wife - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: looking for provari clone for wife

Ultra Member

Even if there was a clone, I don't think any Provari owner would countenance it. Much of what they love about Provaris could not be cloned anyway (made in the USA, great service, etc.).

But if you want a good regulated mod for less money, I would also give a thumbs-up to the Sigelei Zmax v3, which is only $42 right now at 101Vape. The iTaste MVPv2 is also a champ at $40 (internal battery included). Both are VV/VW and come with great reviews from users.

Full Member Verified Member

thanks.i have been looking at the zmax.she wont wear a lanyard and she doesnt wear her purse in our house,lol.she missplaces hersb everywhere.i have two vamos in the house just for her lol.now where might the best place in the us to buy a zmzx be?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The $42 at 101vape Sigelei ZMAX V3- Round top - 101 Vape is for sure much less than the ~$70 I purchased mine for ..... I have never purchased anything from them but if you can find someone to vouch for them I say that probably as cheap as you will find it from a stateside company..... I picked up mine from these guys Zmax - Sigelei and did get fast shipping and good service after the sale when I had questions.... Good Luck.
    Gbdrywall likes this.

Ultra Member

Lots of us have ordered from 101Vape just this week
    Gbdrywall and dailywalker like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by madqatter View Post
    Lots of us have ordered from 101Vape just this week
    I have been absent from participation in the forum lately...... I have been readying to move to our new house and having to pack up all my projects in the garage has been an all-consuming nightmare in itself....

I have heard of them but, like I said I havn't purchased from them. I normally have a small group of vendors that I have as go-to guys but I don't purchase that much anymore beyond normal daily use supplies...... so I have no huge need to "shop" like I once did....

Good find by the way.....
    Last edited by Iusedtoanalog; 10-31-2013 at 04:49 AM. Reason: still cant proof-read before clicking"reply".....
    Gbdrywall likes this.

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iusedtoanalog View Post
    I have been absent from participation in the forum lately......
    I'm not laughing at you, but at the cultish way that so many of us acquired one or more MVP2s from 101Vape in the past week.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gbdrywall View Post
    thanks.i have been looking at the zmax.she wont wear a lanyard and she doesnt wear her purse in our house,lol.she missplaces hersb everywhere.i have two vamos in the house just for her lol.now where might the best place in the us to buy a zmzx be?
    Well if she won't use a lanyard, http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...-lanyards.html , and she's not using "those" then I got nuttin'. How many PV's can one person lose in the house? Anyone looked under the sofa lately? lol

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adios PhilipMorris View Post
    Sigelei zmax is a good option.
    Not exactly a clone but single button vv/vw.
    I am female and here is how it looked in my hand, I think she will love it! 8 menu items, takes 3 diff kinds of batts, has both VV and VW, as well as both 510 and EGO connectors: hope my photos help you decide:

next to a 900mah ego batt, sigelei in 18350 mode

Sigelei Zmax V3 in 18490 (18500) mode.
    Gbdrywall, Ramjet and madqatter like this.

TC's given: 9/27/12~ 11/17/12~04/01/13~12/8/14 TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

Full Member Verified Member

as always from this site i get great info,thanks guys and gals. my wife just forgets where she places it in the house.shes always from one end of the house to the other.most of the time its found under an article of clothing she's thrown over it or standing beside a bottle of hair care product lol.

PV Exporer/Juice Saucier Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

get like three of those mini pagers for lost items, then attach one to the mod, on to a pager, then one to another pager, then on nailed to the wall. that way she can loose the vaporizer and 2 pagers and still have a spare permanently attached to a fixed location, so that every thing can be found.
    Gbdrywall, Thrasher and madqatter like this.
    P.S.: the cat bites!
    Spot, I am not a Tree!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast