Innokin iTaste V3 vs. Ego C-Twist - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Innokin iTaste V3 vs. Ego C-Twist

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Sambuca's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor7617 View Post
    Where's the best place to pick up an iTaste V3?
    get 'em real cheap here:

Itaste VV/VW 3.0 by Innokin - NettMix Custom Vapes

coupon ship35 gives you free shipping if you spend more than $35
    There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQiW_l848t8

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaketheduck View Post
    Ok- I just want to know which one will put out the most vapor. I really do not know what makes vapor better or worse, because I am a newbie at this. So which of these batterties will give me the best vapor? (If there is even any difference). I am vaping as a substitute for hookah, not cigs, so I am looking for the most clouds possible to do some tricks with it. As I said i am pretty much brand new to vaping so I dont know much yet, I was recommended both of these batteries and told to put on whatever tank I want. Does anybody have any set up suggestions for maximum vapor? Thanks in advance!
    The Twist has a limit of 3 amps. Voltage- 3.3- 4.8 volts.
    The Innokin iTaste V3 has a limit of 3.5 amps. Voltage- 3.3- 5.0 volts.
    The Innokin iTaste also has a few extra goodies that the Twist doesn't- VW, Ohms meter, Puff Counter, Battery Indicator.
    If you're looking for lottsa vapor you may want to look at the Innokin MVP 2 for $8.00? more and has far more power.

PV Exporer/Juice Saucier Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

V3 will beat an ego without any debate, consideration, or need to read al the other posts. It's a no brainer. Ah no, that's pair of 10's or better, never mind.
    P.S.: the cat bites!
    Spot, I am not a Tree!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ive been using an iTaste vv v3 with a Boge LR carto in a Boge F15 cartotank with a beauty ring and it produces huge clouds in a pocketable form factor. The iTastes build is more sturdy IMO. With the above combination I get around 200 puffs on average before needing to plug it in. The "passthrough" option is nice in that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor7617 View Post
    Where's the best place to pick up an iTaste V3?

Wondering as I have a friend looking to start vaping and I was going to get him going on an eGo Twist with a T2 tank to start out. However, if price is comparible, maybe starting with this would be a better option.

If one wanted to use, say a ProTank, looks like it would sit on top of the device as oppossed to flush because the threading is not recessed. Is there a cover or beauty ring of sorts that completes the look? What are some of the better tank setups that work with this device?
    thats a protank 2 on a pearl chrome itaste v3. Beauty ring is one that came with pro tank 2. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    HawaiiVPR and sungbd like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sambuca View Post
    get 'em real cheap here:

Itaste VV/VW 3.0 by Innokin - NettMix Custom Vapes

coupon ship35 gives you free shipping if you spend more than $35
    Pretty good price. Make sure you verify the warranty period, so there are no surprises. I don't see a warranty listed on this page. I have seen some retailers warranty them as little as 2 weeks. I bought mine at allaboutvapor in their B&M store. They offer a 60 day warranty.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

The protank 2 comes with a beauty ring in the box. so that will give you the better look than not having one
    Itaste 134 w/ AGA-T2, K100 w/ IGO-W .32 OHM, Sigelei V-MAX V5 w/ ProTank2 and adjustable airflow

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Sambuca's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carrielsal View Post
    Pretty good price. Make sure you verify the warranty period, so there are no surprises. I don't see a warranty listed on this page. I have seen some retailers warranty them as little as 2 weeks. I bought mine at allaboutvapor in their B&M store. They offer a 60 day warranty.
    my 4 v3s are way beyond 60 days. the product and price are my determining cause. i had 1 for a month, then ordered more.

i do little to no shopping at my local B&M stores, can't afford to 60 to 100% increase in prices.
    There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQiW_l848t8

PV Master ECF Veteran WarHawk-AVG's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lgboogie19 View Post
    thats a protank 2 on a pearl chrome itaste v3. Beauty ring is one that came with pro tank 2. Hope that helps.

That is one nice looking rig...seriously!
    pufZeppelin likes this.

"An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it"
    "A vaper without a multi-meter, is like a Mechanic without a wrench"

Quote Originally Posted by WarHawk-AVG View Post
    That is one nice looking rig...seriously!
    Yeah i like it but its kinda a backup since i got the mvp 2. The itaste v3 is just thick enough compared to standard pen style batteries that full size tanks seem to look pretty good on it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast