Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Scarey
  • 1 Post By Purisato

Thread: Help please!

Unhappy Help please!

So I've had little luck on an endeavor of mine. I've been trying to find an LED Clearomizer. The only one that ever pops up is the one in the attached image. What I'm wondering is can I put a different tip on it? I'm working on making a kinda glow-in-the-dark / blacklight e-cig. Personally I don't like the drip tip on it and I have a glow-in-the-dark one I would like to use.

led-clearomizer_LRG.jpg

2. Advertisement
    Super Member Verified Member Scarey's Avatar

You could just buy some LEDs and figure out how to mount them in other tanks.
    meanckz and six6gate like this.
    _____________Last analog: September 10th, 2013, Around 22:00 GMT -5______________
    At 0.5Ω of resistance you're pushing 7.4 amps and a whopping 27.38 watts...
    If you did that to an eGo, it would destroy a small village.

4. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Scarey View Post
    I am extremely new to all of this. As in I've been vaping for all of 3 days lol. Maybe when I have a bit more experience I might try that.
    meanckz likes this.

PV Master Verified Member

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...atomizer-1-8ml four colors available...fun and last quite a while

Quote Originally Posted by KjAthena View Post
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...atomizer-1-8ml four colors available...fun and last quite a while
    I like how the light works and all but I'm still stuck without being able to replace the tip. Thank you for idea though!

PV Master Verified Member

the curved drip tips are comfortable to use...the big problem is the attys are disposables no replaceable coils but a ton of fun

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

One site said those are CE4's another said CE5's but they don't look like either
    I've seen the "CE5 led" clearos at myfreedomsmokes before, but can't find them there now
    found this - CE5 Clearomizer with LED kinda pricy though ($10)
    add a CE5 to drip tip adapter - CE5 to 510 Drip Tip Adapter - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

Maybe you'll have better luck with google, I found that one with "led CE5" or "CE5 led"

Quote Originally Posted by DKP# View Post
    One site said those are CE4's another said CE5's but they don't look like either
    I've seen the "CE5 led" clearos at myfreedomsmokes before, but can't find them there now
    found this - CE5 Clearomizer with LED kinda pricy though ($10)
    add a CE5 to drip tip adapter - CE5 to 510 Drip Tip Adapter - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

Maybe you'll have better luck with google, I found that one with "led CE5" or "CE5 led"
    Oh wow! Thank you! I love the one that KjAthena posted but didn't like the tip. Definitely gonna check out adapters as well perhaps those that you linked. Thanks for all the help everyone!

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scarey View Post
    Yes, I think the performance of the tank is important, y don't try to find a tank that performs well and diy the LED yourself? btw, I'm noob as well.