Thoughts on the iTaste 134?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Thoughts on the iTaste 134?

Full Member Verified Member Akolite's Avatar

Default Thoughts on the iTaste 134?

Looking to get one of these monsters or an eVic. If you're a owner, how do you like it? If you're not an owner, I still want your feedback! Thanks everyone!

Full Member Verified Member

Hi Akolite, the look of itaste 134 don't appeal to me but from the reviews I've read innokin products are generally great.
    I've ordered a svd myself, can't wait to test it out.

probably this will help you make your decision:
    A PBusardo Review Innokin iTaste 134 - YouTube

Detached Observer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Big Innokin fan, so I Got one back when C2C had them for $99 on pre-order. Had it a week and gave it away to a friend who thinks the big beasty is the coolest thing ever. Just too large for my taste.

I'll be keeping an eye out for the "mini" version that's due out (if not out already), any day now. I think there's a thread about the mini on ECF... do a search.

Hey Akolite,
    I think the 134 is one of those mods you are either going to love or hate. Looks cool to me, but I would fear to take it out in public.. looks like a small thermo-nuclear weapon in gattling gun form.. lol
    You could get some very strange looks from people, not knowing what you were packing.

I really wanted an eVic, but have read to many posts mentioning reliability issues. Cheers!
    Last edited by Utew; 10-31-2013 at 09:20 AM.

It's big but I'm a big guy (6'2" 225lbs) so it's not as big as I thought it would be. I dig it. But taking it out I'm always afraid someone is going to mistake it for a bomb haha.

Utew likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by indytrucks View Post
    It's big but I'm a big guy (6'2" 225lbs) so it's not as big as I thought it would be. I dig it. But taking it out I'm always afraid someone is going to mistake it for a bomb haha.
    You must cut quite a wave in a sea of somewhat shorter Japanese
    Have to admit, your black 134 does look great.. and just a wee bit deadly...lol

Vape 4 Life Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Mini is due out the end of Nov.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Vapeing for Freedom

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Sitting down, facing forward, but that's not important right now.
    Blog Entries

I have a 134 and like it quite a bit. I'm 6'1" and 180 pounds, but have big hands and it fits me pretty nicely. I was worried about the physical size and weight, but even though it weighs almost a pound, it doesn't bother me at all. As far as what people might think of it when I'm out and about I could care less. I do take it out in the car, but as far as carrying it, it's size kind of negates that and I have a VTR for that anyway.

I was concerned about the 6.5 watt minimum power setting, I've been sticking around 6 watts or so with my Vamo, but find myself up at 8 watts with the iClear 30 it came with. Even the T3s and Protanks work well at 6.5 or even 7 watts on it, at least for me. Any higher and they start tasting burnt to me.

I guess my only complaint is that the fire button is quite stiff and needs to be pressed hard and held down fully and firmly. Since it's a "three click on-off" device it can easily be turned off by not holding that fire button down properly while taking a long, enjoyable, drag. It did take a little getting used to.

Overall, I really like the size, weight and, of course, the look. In fact the look is what drew me into wanting one. Performance has been great with any of the devices I've used on it and it hits like a freight train. Now Innokin is coming out with the "Cool Fire" that looks like a grenade, like I really need a grenade to go with my M134 minigun....yeah, I really do need a grenade to go with my M13 minigun!
    State O' Flux likes this.
    If it's not a Boerboel, it's just a dog.

Senior Member Verified Member SavageClouds's Avatar

Aesthetically wise I think it is ridiculous. Too big, gaudy, ad ugly, Performance wise I had no issues on the one i used.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Handled one in my local B&M and I gotta say... it's a cool mod. Ridiculously large, but I dig the click wheel adjustment and the general aesthetics just kinda grows on you. That being said I also think it's a desk piece.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast