Hello there :D
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DetraMental

Thread: Hello there :D

Default Hello there :D

Hey there, I've been lurking around for a while so i thought I'd make my first post
    Heres a little history about my vaping adventure...I never was a smoker, my first experience with smoking was at 19 when i went to a hookah lounge with some friends lol.
    Tried analogs about a year later but i didn't enjoy it as much as hookah. Smell, taste, and cost of analogs was something i couldn't bear
    Wasnt til this year my friend bought one of those blu e cigs. After trying it, I wanted one myself which resulted in me buying an ego kit and the rest is history... currently on a search for something better lol
    Last edited by Smelven; 10-31-2013 at 09:05 AM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Steam Turbine's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome to ecf!

Have any idea of what you want yet?

Because Smoke, is a Bad Vape!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Welcome you have come to the right place. Lurk and ask questions you will gain a lot of knowledge about anything that interests you. I recommend you check out the forums on the APV's (Reo eVic Provari) etc. and all the other forums. The information will give you a better idea where you want to go with vaping.

Enjoy

Lately it occurs to me, what a long strange trip it's been

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to ECF. Go and check out the Forums and read up on the different devices that are available. Something will catch your fancy. I have no idea what a hookah is so I am not much help. Sorry.

A Journey begins when you choose a Path

PV Master Verified Member Mark Anthony's Avatar

We are always on the search for something better.... it doesn't get much better than a Provari or an Innokin MVP 2. Depending on your budget those are a couple of really good choices. Welcome to ECF!!

LURKER - Q Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to ECF, enjoy your stay

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly ~~~Anon

PV Master ECF Veteran DetraMental's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hello and Welcome! Hope you find something to get your vape on! Do you know if you like the stick/tube/or box style? Do you want something that last a long time? Internal or external batteries? Variable Voltage? Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage? The list goes on.....
    Last edited by DetraMental; 10-31-2013 at 11:47 AM.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Have a sense of humor, keep a sense of humor, don't lose your sense of humor....

Thanks everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by ShariR View Post
    Welcome to ECF. Go and check out the Forums and read up on the different devices that are available. Something will catch your fancy. I have no idea what a hookah is so I am not much help. Sorry.
    ha will do, and a hookah pipe is basically a water pipe, used to smoke flavored shisha (which is a mix of tobacco, glycerin and flavorings) as seen in this pic from the interwebs. http://www.personal.psu.edu/afr3/blo...sha-hookah.jpg

But anyways I'm not sure exactly what im looking for, I been leaning towards a mechanical mod set up, although something with a variable voltage would be nice.
    My ideal setup would have to last a long time, in a tube style and be able to rival the taste and cloud production of a hookah pipelol

@Mackman, i will definitely check out the APV section