Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need some advice, please

Ultra Member Verified Member Mark Anthony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dice57 View Post
    Give the Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 a try, internal battery that will last a couple days, they have been on sale lately for like $40. Comes with either the iclear 16 or iclear 30 atomizer. Be just the thing to get you off the smokes. Also the iTaste V3.0 VV/VW Express Kit or Innokin iTaste VV v3 Variable Voltage , coupon code switch for 10% off, would be great too.

There are lots of choices out there, do so searching and research and get the device that make sense to you.
    This is some good advice right here...... I have the MVP2 and absolutely love it. Battery life is awesome on it and it is a beast. Read or watch some reviews on it.... you won's be disappointed!!!

LURKER - Q Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seebo View Post
    hello all,
    i'm looking for something that doesnt' require a whole lot of fiddling, recharge no more than once per day, longer lasting carts, etc.. i was considering the Joye ego kit, but i am willing to spend a little more for something better., if anyone can also recommend a mentol type juice they like (i smoke newports) i'd appreciate it.

thanks a ton.
    I won't mess with the device issue since I'm sure you'll get way more than you want on that one
    However, if you really want a menthol cig like Newport you could try LeCig's Nupier . I'ld give you a link but apparently it's "forbidden"; just google LeCig.

And welcome to ECF
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly ~~~Anon

thank you all for the helpful replies.
    for now, i ordered a joye ego cc, extra battery, coil, and extra tank. also ordered a Tabac BCC and a Pro tank mini to try out and compare. i thought about the itaste mvp (local e-cig shop guy was usng one, said he loved it) but for now i need something a bit more portable until i adjust.. but i am already thinking about the next purchase

so far i am liking the cc with some menthol liquid pg/vg mix i picked up locally (i have a couple nice local e-cig shops within 5 miiles which is really cool). i was able to try a few flavors there and i settled for menthol for time being, i defintely won't limit myself to just methol! the cc was easy a pie to setup and get liquid in the tank (with a needle type bottle), got a huge cloud with just the first pull. it's putting out nice vapor and pretty good throat hit without having to pull hard turning into a tomatoe, after 4-5 hits i am satisfied. i dropped the analogs already, 2 full days and so far i am not missing them. if anything, after vaping i think about analogs and i feel sick thinking about smoking one, so huge bonus. i went with 18mg nico but i may buy go lower on my next bottle.

this has been a long time coming and looking forward to how i'll feel in the next coming days/weeks/months/etc without analogs. i'm hoping for a nice bonus gains in gym, which i have been going for about 10-12 months now with some pretty nice gains, but i feel smoking was slowing my progress.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Very nice! Welcome to the world of vaping!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by seebo View Post
    thank you all for the helpful replies.
    for now, i ordered a joye ego cc, extra battery, coil, and extra tank. also ordered a Tabac BCC and a Pro tank mini to try out and compare. i thought about the itaste mvp (local e-cig shop guy was usng one, said he loved it) but for now i need something a bit more portable until i adjust.. but i am already thinking about the next purchase

so far i am liking the cc with some menthol liquid pg/vg mix i picked up locally (i have a couple nice local e-cig shops within 5 miiles which is really cool). i was able to try a few flavors there and i settled for menthol for time being, i defintely won't limit myself to just methol! the cc was easy a pie to setup and get liquid in the tank (with a needle type bottle), got a huge cloud with just the first pull. it's putting out nice vapor and pretty good throat hit without having to pull hard turning into a tomatoe, after 4-5 hits i am satisfied. i dropped the analogs already, 2 full days and so far i am not missing them. if anything, after vaping i think about analogs and i feel sick thinking about smoking one, so huge bonus. i went with 18mg nico but i may buy go lower on my next bottle.

this has been a long time coming and looking forward to how i'll feel in the next coming days/weeks/months/etc without analogs. i'm hoping for a nice bonus gains in gym, which i have been going for about 10-12 months now with some pretty nice gains, but i feel smoking was slowing my progress.
    Congrats! I would suggest researching some of the great many RY4 variants out there as well. I was a menthol smoker and have tried to carry that through to vaping but it just doesn't work over the long term, IMO. RY4 is basically tobacco, caramel, and vanilla as the major ingredients. Very tasty stuff if you get it from the right places. My all day vape (ADV) is Swagger from Pink Spot, utterly delicious stuff to me. Keep it up and by all means, if you run into an issue with your setup, ask here before you panic. Such a great resource for new vapers, take advantage of it!

Hi folks! i have one question..

i have ordered about 4 menthol flavors and i would like to try a few of them and pick one that i will use daily.. my question is how can i clean the ego-cc clearo so i can try another menthol liquid? i'll probably never be able to clean out the previous flavor completely, but going from menthol to menthol should be less noticeable than menthol to other flavors. specifically, how can i clean the replaceable atomizer? i got extra but they are expensive to just replace just to try another flavor.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberjunkiefr View Post
    On a small mech mod (kamry K103) de protanks are real stealth devices and real steam machines.
    Are you still using the K103? How is the reliability? I can't seem to find any reviews on it. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12