need to rinse new tanks before first use? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: need to rinse new tanks before first use?

I thought about just buying a couple different kanger BCC's ( one for each flavor) to I'm not mixing tastes. Good to know I can rinse them. Any advise on good tank that doesn't need to be refilled as often, or just a way to get better throat hit without draining the tank so quick?
    Ryedan likes this.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vapoor eyes er View Post
    Yes I'm prolly inhaling oil vape...maybe the FDA should regulate it/ oil
    LOL, well you're inhaling less of it than I am 'caus I don't even rinse them first. I suspect that we would taste it if there was any oil in them. This is machine oil and it has a very pungent aroma when heated. I remember dry burning a freash CE4 once, don't remember why I did it, and not noticing anything. Of course I wasn't looking for it either, but it was pretty close to my face as I was watching the coil glow.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

thanks a lot for the priceless feedback everyone, much appreciated.

welcome to ECF obsolete!
    Vapoor eyes er and Ryedan like this.

Excellent!! Thanks for the video Ryedan
    Ryedan likes this.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete4now View Post
    I thought about just buying a couple different kanger BCC's ( one for each flavor) to I'm not mixing tastes. Good to know I can rinse them. Any advise on good tank that doesn't need to be refilled as often, or just a way to get better throat hit without draining the tank so quick?
    The full sized Vivi Nova holds 3 or 3 1/2 ml, bu that's a top coil. The Kanger Protank holds 2.5. It's BCC and I think it's got a glass tank. The Davide Glassomizer is BCC. It's bigger but I don't know the size. Also has a glass tank. All are good with a lot of users around here.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryedan View Post
    LOL, well you're inhaling less of it than I am 'caus I don't even rinse them first. I suspect that we would taste it if there was any oil in them. This is machine oil and it has a very pungent aroma when heated. I remember dry burning a freash CE4 once, don't remember why I did it, and not noticing anything. Of course I wasn't looking for it either, but it was pretty close to my face as I was watching the coil glow.
    LOLLLL. It seemed to be hit and miss with the oil in clearos and that's why many of us thought "hmmm" " when the manufacturers issued the explanation. As far as trust and QC when I see a major corporation issue a news release and they won't spend dime one on a translator I again go "hmmm".

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete4now View Post
    Excellent!! Thanks for the video Ryedan
    You're very welcome.

And a Happy Vape-A-Ween right back at ya

Moved On
    Blog Entries

Not long ago, I was testing the suction of an unfilled CE5, and on instinct accidentally pressed the button while inhaling, dry wick and everything. Probably one of the worst tastes I have tasted in years, it was horrid. And because of that, I think I'm now sensitive to tasting it in virtually any device unless the wick is extremely saturated in juice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123