Provari...why do people get uptight? - Page 28
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
Like Tree721Likes

Thread: Provari...why do people get uptight?

Administrator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Guess what? As this thread is now degenerated into complaining about forum moderation, it's getting closed now as well.

Dracu, I'd highly suggest you read up on the rules for this forum. This isn't Reddit or any of the other "free for all" forums where anarchy reigns. The rules here are in place for a reason. Insisting that they don't apply to you is a sure fire method of getting extra attention that you don't want.

Forum Rules
    Last edited by retired1; 11-11-2013 at 11:48 PM.

ECF Moderator
    Registered Reviewers/Bloggers Manager
    Asst. Classifieds Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by dracu View Post
    Sorry, but they are wrong...I purchased both mods with my money and if I want to joke about it, there should be no problem with anyone. You say people are offended...what are they offended by?...someone has a word to say about their mod..god help me!

These are my mods that I paid for with my money and if I like them or hate them...that is my business and no-one should be offended. I could not care less if someone said my mod was crap...everyone should have a right to talk about their purchase. It's a shame that people consider vaping like it's a religion...Every one should just grow up and learn how to have a sense of humor...I thought it was funny and that is all I have to say about it.

Happy vaping and long live freedom of speech.
    Quote Originally Posted by retired1 View Post
    Guess what? As this thread is now degenerated into complaining about forum moderation, it's getting closed now as well.

Dracu, I'd highly suggest you read up on the rules for this forum. This isn't Reddit or any of the other "free for all" forums where anarchy reigns. The rules here are in place for a reason. Insisting that they don't apply to you is a sure fire method of getting extra attention that you don't want.

Forum Rules
    What he said ^^^^

I'd like to highlight this from the rules link that retired1 posted:

13. Freedom of speech
    Your contribution to this forum is not a right but a privilege. As this is a private website there is no public right to freedom of speech. The rules we have in place are to protect the site, and to provide a convivial environment for our Members. In short: we decide what is permissible or not permissible.

And I'll just leave this here as well:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ion-staff.html

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728